I'm starting a podcast and need guests

I'm not actively trying to not see any of them, I'm just not interested enough to watch them on my own. Plus star wars fanatics creep me out.

Same reason I avoided Harry Potter, once something becomes so big it is not only impossible to live up to the hype, the boat has kind of sailed. I think it will be awesome to have some people who are removed from the nostalgia of it all and just looking at it from a moviegoing perspective. Those who have seen it will have the heartwarming stories and the other can kind of ground everything. Plus I love picking apart movies, even ones I ultimately love.  

I'm not actively trying to not see any of them, I'm just not interested enough to watch them on my own. Plus star wars fanatics creep me out.

Fair enough. I saw them when I was a kid & that was sufficient. I mean they're good flicks but personally never saw the massive appeal. I imagine if I grew up in the 70's it'd be different.

Tales From The Crypt will always be awesome.

I had never seen a single second of Tales From the Crypt before (not including the two movies from the 90s which I watched a couple years ago) and on a whim last night downloaded the whole show. Watched the first season and then two episodes of the second season tonight. It's a lot of fun. Really wish I had sneaked around to watch this on HBO when I was a little kid. Seems like the perfect show to watch when you're like 9-10 and really should not be watching it at all.

I've seen William Sadler around a few times and every time I've wanted to tell him I loved Demon Knight and then ask him if Billy Zane is cool in real life. Of course, I have not done that because I can tell when another human being does not want some jackass bothering them and asking about Billy Zane.

Edit: This sounds like a cool idea for a podcast. Sorry, I got excited that I stumbled upon someone mentioning Taes From the Crypt.

Part of the central question I want to get at is if stuff holds up, but I have a feeling the X-men cartoon will absolutely hold up.

Dat theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAhqEiq4cA

Watched them again a couple years ago. Really holds up well. They were on marvel.com not sure if they are all still available to stream.

I rewatched Robin Hood Men in Tights a few months back after years of thinking it was hilarious. It absolutely does not stand up to time or memory. Who knew Dave Chapelle could be so unfunny. 

Fun idea man. I'm an expert on Ernest Movies. I've seen them all. Ernest Goes To Jail is the greatest of the series but I guess this is for stuff that can't stand up and the best of Jim Varney certainly does.

I've never seen Star Wars either.

I always say the main guys name wrong. It's either Han or Hans, I really don't know. I get the main plot about brother and sister who liked each other ? Or maybe they didn't. Maybe she liked Harrison ford? . And I know that darth vader is their father? Was Natalie Portman their mom? And I know jar jar is annoying and darth vader chopped someone's hand off and that's about it.

Does this need to be behind a spolier? I feel like some of this I've gotten wrong

However im all about Harry potter. Hell yes!!

I've never seen Star Wars either. 

Does this need to be behind a spolier? I feel like some of this I've gotten wrong

However im all about Harry potter. Hell yes!!

I think you've sealed the idea in me that for those that haven't seen the item in question we will conduct a short interview about what they think that item is. I love the ideas you have formulated about what it is. 

I can't wait to do the star wars trilogy.

I love harry potter as well, the funniest thing is my mom who has watched the harry potter movies a dozen times but has to read the books, she has so many questions about ancillary characters. It's like "Ma, read the books!"

Ok, so the first podcast is going to be: Duck Tales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp. I and my Guest (A good friend of mine from college) haven't seen it since childhood, anyone never seen anything ducktails related and willing to watch and talk about it? 

If I wasn't already trying to get on another episode I'd say I'm down - I played the game but have never seen any of the shows / movies.