Wooley sweater thread

So who is into nice manly wool/knit sweaters? Since it is getting cold enough to be late fall here in Michigan I busted out one yesterday. I stumbled onto a catalog for National Geographic last year at work and saw they had very nice wool sweaters and was intrigued. In late summer they had a few on clearance so I got a nice quarter zip and this summer I looked again and a few more are on sale. I think I am addicted and I want more!

This is the first one I got:

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/1/1/2180-norwegian-quarter-zip-wool-sweater.html

Got this in green:

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/ngs/product/clothing/men-s-clothing/sweaters/donegal-walking-sweater

This one my wife hates but was so cheap and nice I had to:

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/ngs/product/clothing/men-s-clothing/sweaters/men-s-irish-donegal-tweed-sweater

Oh I like that idea! I could bust out my nice sewing machine. I might just ending up buying sweaters that don't match but are holiday themed.

I do love sweaters though! Always feel snuggly as heck in them. I really just like a fall wardrobe as a whole, layers look good on everyone!

Oh I like that idea! I could bust out my nice sewing machine. I might just ending up buying sweaters that don't match but are holiday themed.

I do love sweaters though! Always feel snuggly as heck in them. I really just like a fall wardrobe as a whole, layers look good on everyone!

I love the idea of mismatched sweaters! That would probably be really easy to buy as well! Can't wait to see frank in his little sweater :D

i'm a big sweaters guy...i have a ton handed down from my dad and collected from thrift stores over time

you can get some really nice stuff from cabela's also for not too bad...american eagle also surprisingly has really nice stuff but they stick that obnoxious logo on 90% of their clothing so it's really hit or miss

I've been slowly ramping up my sweater game (despite being a chubby dude!). I think I look pretty good in them, especially over a dress shirt and tie.

A few years ago, Meijer had chenille sweaters on clearance for $7. When I finally figured out how to wear the thing and really make it look good, it started falling apart. I haven't been able to find a similar one for less than a lot of money. Oh, if only someone would invent a time machine so that I could go back and buy extra discounted chenille sweaters...then I would look good going further back to kill hitler.

I think I look pretty good in them, especially over a dress shirt and tie.

Every day I don't have a funeral at work. ;)

I'm a big cardigan guy. I have a reeeeeeally awesome super chunky cardigan that I need to put new buttons on because I lost them over the years.

For whatever reason I have a tough time rocking just a regular crew or v-neck sweater.  I dig a toggle and a cowl neck though for sure.