Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Hey thanks! Can't wait to get home tonight to see the new content. Probably won't play much until Friday though with the NBA playoffs happening tonight. Ugh...Wish I didn't have to be at work right now!

Oh, can someone let me know if there are any new daily or stuff that I really should make sure to get done each night? I hate missing out on easy rep or something.

Thanks guys!

Hey thanks! Can't wait to get home tonight to see the new content. Probably won't play much until Friday though with the NBA playoffs happening tonight. Ugh...Wish I didn't have to be at work right now!

Oh, can someone let me know if there are any new daily or stuff that I really should make sure to get done each night? I hate missing out on easy rep or something.

Thanks guys!

Right now all you need to be doing is:

1. new nightfalls

2. new weeklies

3. the daily crucible match ON EACH CHARACTER - these are guaranteed "Passage Coin" drops which you need for Trials of Osiris

4. new missions and Prison of Elders.

I'm having a bit of fun but I still feel like this is gonna get old fast. Having no raid really sucks :/

I personally disagree.  The team-based mechanics of both Elders and Osiris (soon enough) are way, way more rewarding than running the same shit with the same crew, 3 times a week.  I can only run through a Thrall maze or slay Oracles so many times before I grow bored to death.  The way levels work, now, there are multiple ways to achieve level 34 without redundantly running a raid and hoping for one specific drop.  I feel like Bungie learned a lot from the Crota DLC, and basically remedied every stale element with it.  I foresee a lot more replayability in the weekly Osiris Trials and Prison of Elders arenas.  More than any raid, personally – those always felt stale to me after 2 or 3 thorough runs.

Got a new monarchy shader today and a third GHorn from level 28 PoE. I'm having a bit of fun but I still feel like this is gonna get old fast. Having no raid really sucks :/

I just want one!

I finish my first PoE today. Got my third Dragon's Breath, new fusion rifle and bunch of engrams. It was really fun though