Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I'm 33 now but in no rush to be 34. Need an Etheric Light to ascend my Found Verdict :P

I spent 150 crucible marks on the newest New Monarchy shotgun, after about 9 rerolls I think I got a loadout I'm super happy with for crucible as a blink-strike hunter build. I was trying to get both reduced spread and increased range on aim, but ended up with something completely unexpected that sounds like a blast.

Basically it's the increased melee damage for a short time when you land a hit, one random bullet does considerable bonus damage, and the barrel/stock whatever it is that major increases range and accuracy, while reducing mag size and reload speed.

Essentially I have a high damage and range shotgun with 3 rounds (one doing considerable bonus damage), and increased melee damage for a short time after a hit to clean-up whoever doesn't die right away. Very excited to get this upgraded and play around with it. 

Now I need to find time to play more than just my daily crucible match on each character to start really getting some new stuff. Can't wait until Friday when my schedule clears.

I spent 150 crucible marks on the newest New Monarchy shotgun, after about 9 rerolls I think I got a loadout I'm super happy with for crucible as a blink-strike hunter build. I was trying to get both reduced spread and increased range on aim, but ended up with something completely unexpected that sounds like a blast.

Basically it's the increased melee damage for a short time when you land a hit, one random bullet does considerable bonus damage, and the barrel/stock whatever it is that major increases range and accuracy, while reducing mag size and reload speed.

Essentially I have a high damage and range shotgun with 3 rounds (one doing considerable bonus damage), and increased melee damage for a short time after a hit to clean-up whoever doesn't die right away. Very excited to get this upgraded and play around with it.

Now I need to find time to play more than just my daily crucible match on each character to start really getting some new stuff. Can't wait until Friday when my schedule clears.

I hope you're happy with it, but nothing really comes near felwinter ;p

Yup. Got the new Titan exotic gauntlets from the chest. Gonna run 34 again tomorrow for another Etheric so I can be 34 then hopefully try 35 this weekend.

Excellent. Those gauntlets are hilarious.

I got the random package thing and landed the PoE shotgun. It's basically the same as the Swordbreaker but it's solar which is more useful.

If Rooks could get a Gally and we hit 34, I think we could plow through POE-35 without too many issues at all.

But, with my Chest and Gloves I have a few perks against fallen. AND, you'll need someone invisi-huntering to nab all the mines. So, you and shlebs can play Ghorns with Skolly while I tag some objectives.

It's hard to say having never played it. I also think it will depend on map selection.

I think I'm probably not a good enough sniper to compete with people who can actually wield one but I'm decent so I may try with a weaker group. I'll probably keep my favorite of each type available and switch base on map. 

Build wise I'll go sunsinger, probably with Light Beyond quick revives. Debating on fusion grenades or firebolt. Firebolt probably more effective for team play. Fusions net a kill often but typically within a range that might also get you killed.