Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Any advice on how to beat the LVL 32 POE boss without a Gally?

Level 32? The Cabal guy? Have all three elements available, take his shield down with whatever element matches his shield and the just hit him with what ya got. Ads spawn when you take down his shield so take time to clear those out.

Level 32? The Cabal guy? Have all three elements available, take his shield down with whatever element matches his shield and the just hit him with what ya got. Ads spawn when you take down his shield so take time to clear those out.

Gotcha. That's probably why we are getting swarmed every time we get some damage on him.

Git Gud.

GRRRR.....

HoW has been pretty good so far. The material exchange is awesome and the new missions were actually pretty good. I like how they used the Vault of Glass as a tie in. I tried 4 times on the exotic engram before I got Celestial Nighthawk and twice on my second Hunter before I got it. So that was pretty lucky. I've ran level 28, 32, and 34 on my main but haven't attempted 35 yet. 34 was a struggle at first but once we got into a rhythm it went pretty quick. I still need to run 32 and 34 on my alt so I can get that second etheric light and hit 34 on my main. Tried ToO and idk how much I'm liking it. I'll try some more next week. Btw, this celestial nighthawk is a freakin' beast! I was reading that the 6x shot can take down Crota's shield so the raid should be extremely easy now. Can't wait to run with a bunch of hunters that are level 34.

Saweet. Got all 3 characters through trials 9 and 0. Did all 3 skolas runs. Exhausted everything for the week. Way too much destiny! But a lot of fun destroying everything with derek and shlebs

Forgot to ask if youve seen the new Felwinter-killer yet? Matador 64. More impact and rate of fire. The guy I did ToO got it from just a random crucible match and was able to reforge it to luck in the chamber, shot package and smallbore. Just wrecked.