Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Exodus Blue is going into Xbox rotation for the next Iron Banner, starting June 2nd. Kind of a big deal since it's the first PS-exclusive content that's making the jump over to Xbox. If it's a gradual migration, Xur could very well be selling Hawkmoon in the next few months. Finally. Buying 1 (or 3) wouldn't feel as good as scoring a random drop, but at this point I just don't care.

I got one the other day from the LVL 28 POE.

Finally starting on my third character. Ugh I hate playing the story over again.

I take that to mean Exodus Blue has been added to the IB playlist on Playstation only.

Yup, I misread that.  Whoops.  I believe the timed exclusives expire in September.  Xbox will be getting the additional strikes, maps, weapons, etc. at that point.

I would love a Hawkmoon so much. I have only seen one drop and a friend of mine got it from a nightfall. I have been playing since the beginning and it's the only exotic that has eluded me.

Same boat over here.  I have the worst luck with drops; I only managed to score a Vex about a month ago.  (And still can't land a Black Hammer, despite slaying Crota 3 times a week pretty consistently.)  Unless I'm forgetting something, I'm 99% sure Hawkmoon is the only Exotic I'm missing as of now.  And it's also been the one I've wanted most since day one.  This game can be infuriating.

I don't see hawkmoon ever being a Xur item. Maybe...but just like I don't see Gally going to Xur, they seem to want to keep a few exotics on the "hard to get" list. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Bungie was preventing Xur from selling Gjallerhorn, intentionally, but I'm fairly confident that the only reason he hasn't sold Monte Carlo or Hawkmoon is on account of them being exclusive.  I can definitely foresee him selling either (or both) later this year, once the PS exclusives expire from their time window.

I got one the other day from the LVL 28 POE.

Finally starting on my third character. Ugh I hate playing the story over again.

Did you use a key on the level-28 chest?  Or was it just a drop for completion?

The story grind absolutely sucks.  I feel your pain.  So glad to be done and over with that nonsense, for good.  I've done it a total of 4 times... and even with friends helping you breeze through it, it's such a bore.

I've seen the matador, I'm sure it's decent. But all shotguns can 1 hit, so the only stat I care about in shotguns is range, and maybe rof in distant second. But lots of people seem to like it :P

I think with small bore matador is right at max range. I might be thinking of judgement I'll have to check when I get home. Felwinter actually passes the hard range-cap of shotguns in crucible, so it's kind of wasted stats.

New patch comes out tomorrow! Heard they are doing something with the treasure keys and the farming anyone else hear anything?

I heard it kicks you off right before IB starts so that people won't be able to carry their rep over and buy all the cool things without playing. Haven't seen any concrete details regarding what is actually being worked on.