Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

dayum :\ sorry bout the luck batman.

Meanwhile I can't stay on destiny for more than 3 minutes at a time without getting groundhog/bee/elk/etc.

just got coconut error. what the everloving fuck destiny.

yup and then they took forever on the gatekeeper/atheon. should've just bailed hahahaha.

I can't believe there is no killzone/invisible wall up there... I don't buy into the "there must be something up there!!!" conspiracy theories, but, I still wanna hop around in there.

Also, I'm super interested in whether you'd get hit by Oracles curse or anything up there during Atheon (this guy did it during Gatekeeper).  Might be able to Ice Breaker solo Atheon at any level (very slowly...) from up there.

I can't believe there is no killzone/invisible wall up there... I don't buy into the "there must be something up there!!!" conspiracy theories, but, I still wanna hop around in there.

Also, I'm super interested in whether you'd get hit by Oracles curse or anything up there during Atheon (this guy did it during Gatekeeper).  Might be able to Ice Breaker solo Atheon at any level (very slowly...) from up there.

i'm pretty sure you'd get teleported before you made it halfway up there

i'm pretty sure you'd get teleported before you made it halfway up there

If you started as soon as a group got teleported you might make it.  

Group gets teleported and you're outside - go.  Obviously removes the "solo" aspect. And it;s much easier to just beat it normally. So, meh.

Also, only thing keeping me from level 30 on my titan is 11 plasteel platings, so, strikes tonight?

Still need to run the weekly too, but I don't need to. can save that bounty for tomorrow night when we run nightfall

Exotic Patch Notes: HELL YES!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2nyk13/12012014_destiny_patch_notes/

Favorites: 

THE GOOD

Monte Carlo Stability buff AND chance to fully recharge melee skill on each kill... HELLO unlimited force barrier!

Hawkmoon - Sendit replaced with speed reload?? Fuck yeah!!

Lower experience per engram,. BUT higher chance of legendary engrams in cryptarch packages

PURCHASE MATERIALS WITH VANGuaRD AND CRUCIBLE MARKS FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH

MATERIALS also drop from STRIKES and DAILIES based on the planet they are on.

XUR will be selling Exotic upgrade materials

THE BAD

Suros last bullets' damage reduced, meh.

Red Death was both buffed and nerfed, leaving it as useless as ever.

Juju just got a few more rounds? I guess this is semi-okay.

NO MORE TEMPLAR CHEESE. AWFUL.

They replaced faction class items as rewards from faction level increase packages... and replaced them with faction emblems. Fucking stupid.

EDIT: Additional side note "IN order to prepare for the new Raid, all exotic weapons can now be upgraded without ascendant materials" So, level up those exotics!

DOUBLE EDIT: Also, Exotic upgrade materials will can be gotten from dismantling exotics, instead of buying from Xur. So, to all my haters, that's why I kept my 5 SUROS REGIMEs :P (just kidding, I don't have haters <3)

Really looking forward to running the Raid 3 times this week (not really...)

But, I want the Vex so bad! I know it's stupid, and now everyone wants it because of the buff (it does 323 damage instead of 300)

But, it's the only weapon that has legitimately avoided my grasp. I mean, there are others I don't have, and even some I want, (icebrekaer, Gjallarhorn) but, for as many times as I have done the raid, and as many times as I have seen other people in my party get it after Atheon, I have NEVER gotten it!

So let's go RNGesus, it's me and you bro. 1v1 me, git gud.

feel kinda dirty getting the vex on my first completion of the hard raid. but man we put in enough hours. that was horrible *shudders*

bahaha you're telling me man. Every time I beat Atheon in 2 cycles on hard these days I pour a little out for the hours I lost off my life trying to beat him in the early days.

I don't know if I have ever legit killed the templar. MAAAAAAAAYBE the first time. 

Yeah, I never have done it on the ground. The first 3-4 times I did it you could still jump over to the now-out-of-bounds hobgoblin rocks and spam him.

It's not that hard though. Being out from under the spawn area means easy access to killing the oracles, so cleansing isn't really an issue.  Let the relic holder kill the harpies for fast super recharge, super boss, shoot him, repeat.  Also, since the bubble-bro tactic still works can still get that 5th ascendant shards chest if you want it, but honestly, past 5 or 6 times I did the fight we all skipped that chest anyway because no one needs energies or shards right now.

GAHHHH also just saw the picture where they are selling mats.

10 marks for 20 materials.

I have 3 characters with 200 marks in each, so 1200 marks total (a bit less probably on my new character) so, around 2400 materials.  I'm maxing them right now and never ever caring again about farming.

Gonna buy

600 Helium

600 Relic Iron

600 Spirit Blooms

600 Spinmetal

All the love in this patch doesn't make me hate the Templar fix. Gonna test dem guns now!

Agreed. I'm totally looking past it. Can't wait for fast reload on my hawkmoon, better stability on the Monte AND instant melee recharge, goddamnnnnnnnnn.

Want to get home and RUN STRIKES all night to test these cryptarch packages. I have a good feeling that my icebreak/gjall are gonna come form the grumpy old cryptarch instead of the VoG.