Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Rank 3 for Vanguard will be the death of me. The grind.

Also need some advice. Do I grab the exotic chestpieve that Xur is selling for my Hunter or do I wait it out for one of the helmets that can help me more with my Super.

Alpha lupi is great for pve. If you want a pvp exotic get the other chest or one of the helms. But, for team play I always use alpha lupi.

I saw Shelbs was playing Crucible earlier, any of you dudes play it much? I've definitely gotten better, I usually run in the middle of the pack now, but today I was top scorer in a game of capture or whatever it's called. (:))

Still was 1 short of top kills, but I had more captures and assists/more overall points.

Get at me if you guys want to put together a fireteam in Crucible any time I'm on!

I saw Shelbs was playing Crucible earlier, any of you dudes play it much? I've definitely gotten better, I usually run in the middle of the pack now, but today I was top scorer in a game of capture or whatever it's called. (:))

Still was 1 short of top kills, but I had more captures and assists/more overall points.

Get at me if you guys want to put together a fireteam in Crucible any time I'm on!

No YOU get at ME

I love crucible now though everyone play with me

I saw Shelbs was playing Crucible earlier, any of you dudes play it much? I've definitely gotten better, I usually run in the middle of the pack now, but today I was top scorer in a game of capture or whatever it's called. ( :))

Not to downplay your recent Crucible developments in the least, but KD will always be more important than points or kills to me.  Landing the top score on your team but also giving the other team 80% of their kills is nothing to celebrate, in my opinion.  I'd strongly prefer the dude who goes 7 and 1 and secures the bottom spot on the scoreboard.