F/S - Flamming Lips - The Time has Come to sell for cheap, Gaslight Anthem...

SmokedDecline

Hey Andy, Get over it and get lost. You ran your mouth but youre too fragile to handle a response in turn. You cried to your friends and gathered a crew to repeatedly harass and bully me. Unfortunately they are just as fragile as you. I can understand your bitterness just as much as I do your arrogance but you have to realize that not everybody is going take your mouth or be intimidated by you or your friends endless amount of free time, resulting in a high post count. It doesn't equal experience, wit or self respect. You and your friends have made it clear that you're not interested in the music I listen to or the records I collect. I'm perfectly content with that, I just wish you could be to. There's no reason for you or your crew to continue to post in my sales thread. Go find someone else that's seeking your approval to harass and badger. Better yet, take some alone time and try to figure out why you feel the need to step on people you don't know for no reason other than a difference in musical tastes. Hopefully, It might start to make sense to you, why someone won't allow you to run your mouth at them without a response. I'd bet the cash value of every record I own that you don't walk around Baltimore running your mouth like that to strangers. It's probably the exact reason you do it here.

Negative post me, run your mouth...But I hope you've realized that It doesn't matter to me and the longer you continue, the more you lose. I'm just selling some records.

And Like I said, I'll still sell yous records, I'll even let you save face and not tell anyone about the change of heart. and they'll still be packed with the highest standards. 

Hey Andy, Get over it and get lost. You ran your mouth but youre too fragile to handle a response in turn. You cried to your friends and gathered a crew to repeatedly harass and bully me. Unfortunately they are just as fragile as you. I can understand your bitterness just as much as I do your arrogance but you have to realize that not everybody is going take your mouth or be intimidated by you or your friends endless amount of free time, resulting in a high post count. It doesn't equal experience, wit or self respect. You and your friends have made it clear that you're not interested in the music I listen to or the records I collect. I'm perfectly content with that, I just wish you could be to. There's no reason for you or your crew to continue to post in my sales thread. Go find someone else that's seeking your approval to harass and badger. Better yet, take some alone time and try to figure out why you feel the need to step on people you don't know for no reason other than a difference in musical tastes. Hopefully, It might start to make sense to you, why someone won't allow you to run your mouth at them without a response. I'd bet the cash value of every record I own that you don't walk around Baltimore running your mouth like that to strangers. It's probably the exact reason you do it here.

Negative post me, run your mouth...But I hope you've realized that It doesn't matter to me and the longer you continue, the more you lose. I'm just selling some records.

And Like I said, I'll still sell yous records, I'll even let you save face and not tell anyone about the change of heart. and they'll still be packed with the highest standards. 

LOL @ THIS SO HARD

Did you even read your thread or are you just blindly posting shit because you have no idea what's going on?

tumblr_lxyu68WZH91r6pzgro1_500.gif