Death Cab For Cutie - Reissues - Photo Album, We Have The Facts.., Something about Airplanes

CVHX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you can phone them (ccmusic) just to verify that your order is still good... they will just update your order if you still want it.

Yeah same here. I have had some stuff ship that CCMusic sent me a cancellation email for, so I am not too worried yet.

these got cancelled off my ccmusic order as out of stock. bummer.

I just got off the phone with collector's choice. In their system they showed my order as cancelled. They set up a new order for me honoring the original prices. You may want to call to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with collector's choice. In their system they showed my order as cancelled. They set up a new order for me honoring the original prices. You may want to call to be sure.

Just got shipping notification from ccmusic for my original order (that they said was cancelled in their system) and the order I placed on the phone. I'll let y'all know what happens.

Just got shipping notification from ccmusic for my original order (that they said was cancelled in their system) and the order I placed on the phone. I'll let y'all know what happens.

Yep, same here. They really know how to keep us in the dark. I'm glad I hadn't already resorted to buying these somewhere else because this price is the best. Here's to hoping they actually arrive.