PO: Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagonecologyst

Interested to see how this turns out. Report back.

Well it was here when I woke up so that was amazing! I am super happy with the purchase. It's a single jacket 2LP. The lenticular cover is pretty dope but really not my thing so I was really happy to see that it was just attached to the front by 2 pieces of sticky tack. I was able to remove it without any damage at all and behind it is just the regular cover with the same artwork. The vinyl is black and placed inside standard sleeves. I will most likely be listening to it later tonight. All in all, I could see a lot of people complaining about the $35 price tag but personally I don't care.

Mine arrived today. Just listened to a few tracks and it sounds really nice, which is a plus. My opinion is the same as root bear. It's a non-gatefold (eh...) and the lenticular cover came off after handling it a few times. Held on by those same glue globs that hold your credit/debit/gift cards to the paper. The price is all relative (I've spent $35 in worse ways than this) but it seems a bit overpriced. It costs as much as the White Album mono remaster, which may add some perspective.

For your vinylz...

image.jpg