Good Old War - Broken Into Better Shape

mmhmm

That's true. Their other albums are 11+ songs though. Still not a bad thing and the album is great.

And yeah, I miss Tim and real drumming too, and it really threw me off on the first single but as I got more used to it I started to dig it more.

It's growing on me but I just can't help but think of what it all could have been with more organic instrumentation. My signed copy is coming in today so I'll spend some more time with the record. 

Got my handwritten lyrics today. I'm actually pretty disappointed. The description said handwritten in a very special way and signed. There's nothing special about it. It's just lyrics written on a piece of paper. Technically it's signed but only by Dan. Keith couldn't have taken 10 seconds to sign it? Don't get me wrong, I love the band and all the albums but I don't know if this was worth $75.

900E1FD6-712F-48D8-82C7-42B90C3AF3E3_zps

that's really a shame on the hand-written lyrics... i feel like the perks for these crowdfunding things are getting more and more trivial. in the end, at least you got something though. i have several that i'm still waiting on w/ not much hope.

and did you all see the music video for "tell me what you want from me"? it's so weird... haha

https://www.tunespeak.com/p/55a94a3069702d057c6f8801