Hot Water Music - Fuel For the Hate Game - 2XLP 180 gram screened cover

Hot Water Music - Fuel For the Hate Game 2XLP 180 gram screened cover #/500

This was talked about in the Fest pressings thread but since it's online now I thought I'd give it its own thread.

It's available on No Idea's webstore now, but its $30. In the case you're seeing them on tour you might want to hold out and risk it. I got it at their show last night for $20.

Here's the link if you want to order.

http://store.noidearecords.com/collections/new-on-no-idea/products/hot-water-music-fuel-for-the-hate-game

Is it as pretty as it looks? I'll admit the $30 price has me hesitating on pulling the trigger. Looks like a nice set though.

Honestly I haven't even opened it up. I got home at like 3 last night after HWM and then Coliseum and then Arms Aloft and post show food and got up for work. I'll post some pictures tonight if I have time.

it was $20 at Fest. The 7" was $10.

Hoping for a surprise in my order then. I noticed No Idea had to raise the price on their vinyl again to $12. Still have the best deals around and since I have gotten some awesome deals at their yard sales in the past, I bit on this price without hesitation. They get a pass.

Yeah, the guy charging $12 for LPs in 2014 is going to apologize for charging more for limited vinyl sold to people who routinely pay that much for a single LP.

GOB-ComeOn.jpg

This is pretty sweet, just don't expect a standard jacket. It's basically a 12X24 screenprint folded in half over the records. Picked it up at the show in Chicago last night. Looked like they had about 30 of these with them. Haven't spun it yet, but I'm excited to hear the new mastering.

Was not going to buy this... I must have 15 different presses of this album and had a little intervention with myself not to buy another copy unless the ever elusive half black and white showed up somewhere. It's by far my favorite by them and while the remastering at 45rpm had me more than intrigued, I told my self no...it's the same album I already have multiple pressings of...I don't need it. Then I saw the cover... goddamit.

• 2 weeks later...