please vote for this picture of me wearing stockings AND win a record if i win!

avery

Liked this yesterday. #pitchingatent. Haha

haha.  i saw that.  (the like, not the pitched tent!).  thanks a bunch.

i was in 2nd with a lead of 30 when i went to bed at 2am.  woke up and now i'm in a distant 3rd by over 150 votes.  lol.  deadline is 3am PST tonight so if anyone else can throw the likes at me to help me hold 3rd place, i'd appreciate it!

the fappening pt. III

did you vote?

just wanna know if i should include you in the drawing.

so i got 3rd which i'm pretty happy with.  it's the same prize as 2nd and i know i had no hope of 1st (pretty sure that person bought likes).  my gratitude goes out to those who helped.  i think there were a few who threw a like over and didn't post in here so i appreciate you guys, too!  <3

i'll post who won by tonight and send him or her a PM for contact info.  thanks again!

did you vote?

so i got 3rd which i'm pretty happy with.  it's the same prize as 2nd and i know i had no hope of 1st (pretty sure that person bought likes).  my gratitude goes out to those who helped.  i think there were a few who threw a like over and didn't post in here so i appreciate you guys, too!  <3

i'll post who won by tonight and send him or her a PM for contact info.  thanks again!

yay!  awesome!

Liked whether it was too late or not.

ooooh sorry.  was it liked before 3am last night?  just curious.  can't really change anything now.  i already had my kid pick a name out of a bucket.  either way, i appreciate it.

I've been waffling all day on whether or not to ask for all of your help with my livejournal contest that I have going with my legs entered in. . . oh what the hell

lumberjack-bear.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV

That's after a full day of lumberjacking, mind you.

SEXY!  haha.

did you vote?

so i got 3rd which i'm pretty happy with. it's the same prize as 2nd and i know i had no hope of 1st (pretty sure that person bought likes). my gratitude goes out to those who helped. i think there were a few who threw a like over and didn't post in here so i appreciate you guys, too! <3

i'll post who won by tonight and send him or her a PM for contact info. thanks again!

Unfortunately no. I was on mobile and I didn't sign in. Congrats on 3rd. Sorry for failing.