The Original Cassette Collective Thread

it'll come one day, im just waitin for it, also im gonna be that dude who runs a record label and tell you guys to go listen to my shit and download it for free an whatnot, also tapes for all of it coming very very soon 

https://outofbreathrecords.bandcamp.com/

SADBOIZEHELLANOIZE

Unreleased tracks from Sam Ray including:

Teen Suicide demos

Daniel Johnston Cover

recorded versions of Methadone Kids

The Elizabeths (Dan from Dungeon Kids and Sam's band 2009)

Julia Brown Demos and a Roy Orbison cover

Took me a while to find these, I just wanted to share it with people who appreciate this kind of stuff as much as I do! 

hey everyone, just giving y'all the heads up before everyone else: tomorrow we'll be posting preorders for the second run of the Teen Suicide Couch King Session cassettes on clear tapes with pink imprinting, as well as the unannounced Cameron Boucher Couch King Session featuring an Old Gray song and a Sorority Noise song on green tapes with white imprinting, artwork by Corey Purvis on both. we'll have a "Sam & Cam" bundle where you can get both for a discounted price. Just be on the lookout over at the KPR facebook and Couch King as they'll be premiering the videos of the new session as well.

hey everyone, just giving y'all the heads up before everyone else: tomorrow we'll be posting preorders for the second run of the Teen Suicide Couch King Session cassettes on clear tapes with pink imprinting, as well as the unannounced Cameron Boucher Couch King Session featuring an Old Gray song and a Sorority Noise song on green tapes with white imprinting, artwork by Corey Purvis on both. we'll have a "Sam & Cam" bundle where you can get both for a discounted price. Just be on the lookout over at the KPR facebook and Couch King as they'll be premiering the videos of the new session as well.

Should I wake up at noon or will 3-4 EST be fine?

I mean, I understand the guy has to eat, and the cassettes are 6$ a pop and I'm going for 6 of them... I figure I wouldn't mind if they were like all shipped in an LP box at media mail for 4$. idk I just don't think shipping should be 10.50 and yes it's domestic. but i dont know how to ask the guy if its possible to lower shipping and i dont intend to really since he's such a small label

So I work at a small indie games studio, and we have a game coming out next month which is this super lo-fi adventure game with a killer soundtrack to match.

I really wanted to do a small run of physical copies of the OST, and figured that a tape was perfect. So I mastered the audio, did some inlay designs and got some test tapes made.

They came in yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased with them.

0EMlhDk.jpg

They're going to be a super low run, around 25 of each I think.

I haven't officially announced them yet. That's next week. But I couldn't wait to tell SOMEONE.

So I work at a small indie games studio, and we have a game coming out next month which is this super lo-fi adventure game with a killer soundtrack to match.

I really wanted to do a small run of physical copies of the OST, and figured that a tape was perfect. So I mastered the audio, did some inlay designs and got some test tapes made.

They came in yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased with them.

0EMlhDk.jpg

They're going to be a super low run, around 25 of each I think.

I haven't officially announced them yet. That's next week. But I couldn't wait to tell SOMEONE.

Link me to a song!

Link me to a song!

Here's a super early version of some of the songs on the developer's soundcloud (before the game's name changed). 

There's 30 tracks on the actual tape, and a lot of the ones on the soundcloud have been tidied up. My favourite out of those 5 is probably Valley. Really matches the feeling of the game.