Bridgetown just put up there Fall batch. $20PPD

• Vehicle Blues - Koz Park

• Hollow Sunshine - Atascadero

• Tanner Garza - There's More To Life Than This

• Shivering Window - When We Were Metal

Hollow Sunshine is good stuff.

http://www.bridgetownrecords.info/

damn... will have to plunk down on Friday

Saw Big Awesome last night. They were really great so I picked up a copy of Birdfeeder on the tour edition color. Also managed to snag a test press from them as well. But yeah, Known Pleasures has killed it again with the layout and color and whatnot.

:-)

two new Couch King Sessions coming soon and our first vinyl release!!

Tides of Man tapes went up today!  Can't believe I'm working with these guys.  They'll have these on their European tour that starts next week, or you can get the rest of what's left from the first pressing over at http://fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com/products/9173944-tides-of-man-young-and-courageous - woo!

PRE_20ORDER_201_original.jpg

1e5q8z.jpg

Tides of Man tapes went up today!  Can't believe I'm working with these guys.  They'll have these on their European tour that starts next week, or you can get the rest of what's left from the first pressing over at http://fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com/products/9173944-tides-of-man-young-and-courageous - woo!

PRE_20ORDER_201_original.jpg

1e5q8z.jpg

This looks / sounds amazing, man!

Anyone manage to get a download for this? I bought it but didn't get any download whatsoever and I'm hoping it's floating around somewhere.

Found a few tapes that some of you all might be interested in?

Enemies - We've Been Talking (Yellow)

Written Off - Louisville Straight Edge (25/25)

Written Off - Weekned Rip Tour Tape (Navy)

Title It Yourself Compilation (Featuring Pianos Become The Teeth, Joie De Vivre, Empire! Empire! (i was a lonely estate)

Just let me know!

Just thought I'd ask here if anyone had any advice for searching for a random split cassette that came out years ago that no one's probably heard of.

I guess there was a cassette label named Ama Tapes awhile back out of Turkey that put out a bunch of metal/doom/sludge whatever cassettes. I was just toolin' around discogs and discovered a band I was in had a split cassette released by them that I'd never even heard of. Apparently we were a satanic band, which I was also unaware of, so we were on a cassette comp. called We Smoke This Marijuana For Your Honor Satan! It has the bands God's Iron Tooth, Rott-fish & Unpure to Christ on it. 

Despite never having smoked pot in satan's honor, I thought having a copy of this would be pretty cool so any advice or if one of you handsome tape collectors happen to have a copy of it I could trade God's Iron Tooth related swag for it or money.

I found the label's website but it hasn't been updated in a decade and the email address is dead.

Thanks for reading & peace in the middle east.

Just thought I'd ask here if anyone had any advice for searching for a random split cassette that came out years ago that no one's probably heard of.

I guess there was a cassette label named Ama Tapes awhile back out of Turkey that put out a bunch of metal/doom/sludge whatever cassettes. I was just toolin' around discogs and discovered a band I was in had a split cassette released by them that I'd never even heard of. Apparently we were a satanic band, which I was also unaware of, so we were on a cassette comp. called We Smoke This Marijuana For Your Honor Satan! It has the bands God's Iron Tooth, Rott-fish & Unpure to Christ on it. 

Despite never having smoked pot in satan's honor, I thought having a copy of this would be pretty cool so any advice or if one of you handsome tape collectors happen to have a copy of it I could trade God's Iron Tooth related swag for it or money.

I found the label's website but it hasn't been updated in a decade and the email address is dead.

Thanks for reading & peace in the middle east.

Well the release is on Discogs, which is a good sign. None for sale, no other releases cataloged by that label.

I'd say your best bet is to contact the one guy who seems to have it in his collection on Discogs and message him and try to persuade him to sell it.I managed to get a complete Caddywhompus tape collection by doing that, which all had a press run of 100 or less and I never thought I'd find them. They may take advantage and ask outrageous prices, but if you say no you haven't lost anything.

Well the release is on Discogs, which is a good sign. None for sale, no other releases cataloged by that label.

I'd say your best bet is to contact the one guy who seems to have it in his collection on Discogs and message him and try to persuade him to sell it.I managed to get a complete Caddywhompus tape collection by doing that, which all had a press run of 100 or less and I never thought I'd find them. They may take advantage and ask outrageous prices, but if you say no you haven't lost anything.

Ya, saw that someone had it in their collection on discogs but didn't even think to ask him.

Great idea. Thanks.

"Hello, Yes I still have it, but sorry, it's not for trade or sell. Best regards, Heikki"

F'ing seriously? At least pretend to love it so I know why don't want to part with it. Oh well. Was worth a shot.

Was trying to find a copy of Makeout Videotape (Mac Demarco's old band) and one person had it and told me he didn't care for the band, and the tape was nothing special, and I would be better off listening to mp3s or something. He told me really didn't like it at all, and said if I lived in his country we could work something out (I don't even know what this means). Idk people are really weird. 

Was trying to find a copy of Makeout Videotape (Mac Demarco's old band) and one person had it and told me he didn't care for the band, and the tape was nothing special, and I would be better off listening to mp3s or something. He told me really didn't like it at all, and said if I lived in his country we could work something out (I don't even know what this means). Idk people are really weird. 

Hey, let me tell you all the reasons I should be willing to work with you on getting a copy of this and then just not. That sucks.

That's a bummer though to not get a tape from a band you were in. Do any of your old bandmates have a copy?

No. I'm pretty sure none of us got a copy and as far as I know none of us even knew it existed. I found a bit more info on the cassette and it's release date is listed as before we even recorded the song that's on it so that's kinda funny.

Found this on doom-metal.com yesterday which is also kinda funny "The person who actually made the tape knew God's Iron Tooth where not satanic, but refused to change the name of the split."

God's Iron Tooth were awesome, Is vedavu going to press more of your stuff soon??

Thanks.

They're still doing 2 more 10"s to complete the album. Jeremy lives like 3 blocks away from me but I haven't talked to him in a bit.

I think they're working on the second one now. I thought the first one turned out really cool. I put the whole album on soundcloud not to long ago if you haven't heard the whole thing. https://soundcloud.com/gods-iron-tooth/sets/unreleased-lp