The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Hooker Vision has a preorder for a Motion Sickness Of Time Travel 6xCS boxset.

It looks awesome! I am glad it's getting collected. I was only able to get one of the CDrs in this series. They all sold out fast.

Listen here: http://motionsicknessoftimetravel.bandcamp.com/

Preorder here: http://hookervision.blogspot.com/

10583806_863589986999334_847367541140086

Motion Sickness of Time Travel- Ballades 6xcs (HIV1142)

In September 2013, Rachel Evans committed to recording and releasing an album per month, each dedicated to the full moon of that particular month. Each album consists of one single, long-form composition using electronics, synthesizers and voice, totaling between 50 and 58 minutes in duration. The album names were taken from the Native American names for each month's full moon, and each was released as close to or on the date of that month's full moon. The albums were originally self-released in hand-numbered editions of 50 Cdrs, with each season (or set of three) having a different design and packaging scheme. In August of 2014 Rachel concluded and released the final recording. Beginning on September 9, 2014 pre-orders will become available for the six tape box set edition of these albums, which will include all twelve Ballades, one per side. Due to the limited capacity of cassettes for this version, three of the compositions have been trimmed so that no side exceeds 55 minutes. Even so, the full duration of this box set's audio is 10 hours and 37 minutes. Editions include six pro-dubbed and imprinted cassettes, housed in an oversized plastic box, with a two-sided 2015 lunar calendar designed by Rachel Evans.

Hey guys! I posted here a while ago about the label I was starting, and it's finally under way. All the music is available for free downloads here: http://outofbreathrecords.bandcamp.com

10495689_271282093071983_388135906943161

I just opened the store for it too! http://outofbreathrecords.storenvy.com

LOL ELASELLE $8.50 SHIPPING FUCK THAT SHIT.

But seriously though I'll probably grab a tape when I get paid (if you make shipping to Canada like $4).  Congrats on the releases, dude.

Idk how much internation shipping is exactly for tapes, but every store I'm checking right now is charging 7-10 dollars for it. So I picked a spot nicely in the middle. If you wanna buy multiple tapes I can probably drop the shipping a bit though

Yeah man that Lopez tape is fantastic! I am not really into the other tapes as much but that Lopez is my type of stuff! When will you be shipping orders?

i should be getting the Lopez and shadynastys sometime next week, hopefully the J-cards and labels arrive by then as well, but once I have it all, I'll get them out immediately. 

Does anyone have any old tooth and nail / solid state records cassettes they would be into selling/trading?  starflyer 59, driver eight, joe christmas, mxpx, slick shoes, ghoti hook, zao, etc. etc. etc.  looking for anything!

I have these that I would sell or trade:

Bloodshed - s/t

Focused - The Hope That Lies Within

Strongarm - The Advent Of A Miracle

I also have these that I would trade for the same albums on CD:

V/A - Helpless Amongst Friends

Unashamed - Silence

Driver Eight - Watermelon

All of them were listened to a ton when I was like 13.