The Original Cassette Collective Thread

It's not 100% set in stone yet. I should hopefully know by tomorrow if I'm allowed to go through with it.

If all goes well: 25 cassettes. 15 available to public. Clear purple. Cool insert. Rad fucking bands.

Side note: if anyone can make j-cards, could you please message me?

Let us know tomorrow what's up!

I know someone on here said they had a template set up. My phone is just too slow to go back and look :(

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/98282-cassette-collective/page-33

Idk how to tag people in comments or anything, but tomfiend! send me that template too please!

My Nak deck came in today. I was only able to listen to one tape before I left and it sounds good, cosmetically brand new looking. It reeks of cigarette smoke on the inside when I open the loading tray. Any thoughts? I'm not sure if this will adversely affect my playback/recording or not.

It's not 100% set in stone yet. I should hopefully know by tomorrow if I'm allowed to go through with it.

If all goes well: 25 cassettes. 15 available to public. Clear purple. Cool insert. Rad fucking bands.

Side note: if anyone can make j-cards, could you please message me?

Shit dude, that's fuckin awesome. Hopefully it works out for you.

summer_batch2014.jpg

Those cassettes look so nice. Pretty tempted to pick them up.

Alright, so I haven't heard anything back from the bands. In the mean time, I guess I can tell you who is involved with it. If they say no, it'll be a bummer but it's all good ya know? Still looking for a mic to help pick up the vocals better. They sound decent right now, but I want it to be fantastic. Also trying to get some j-cards made up. Haven't decided what I want the front cover to look like. Meh. 

Either way, it's gonna be set up like this:

Side A - The Hotelier

Side B - Modern Baseball

#hype #realtalk #worldstarhiphop #fuckhashtags