ShopRadioCast - can you add items to your order after you've already paid?

Now, they should know by now that walking in an defending themselves in any way only adds fuel to the fire... but whatever.

I don't think they have any need to defend themselves because none of this is about them.

They're not paid, and I don't think they have any real relationship with SRC other than message board admin privileges.

Now, I don't think I've ever ordered from SRC and I don't think I would based on what I have read here.

But I sure as shit wouldn't be looking to the mods for answers.

I ordered 2 ryan Adams 7" awhile back from SRC and was fully charged for 2. When they arrived there was only one and no email or any other correspondence about why there was only one. No refund either. No response to emails either. Had to get at them on Twitter to finally get a refund. The guy was kind of a jerk too. Just told me they didn't have enough to fill orders and were only sending 1 to anyone who ordered multiples.

What got me angry the most was that they didn't seem to understand why I thought it was so terrible that I had to contact them for a refund in the situation and they didn't let anyone know what was going on. That's terrible service. I kind of understand only getting 1, I don't understand why nothing would be said about it and why I would have to ask for a refund in that case.

They did split an order for me and ate the shipping on that, so good move on them for that, but the damage was done. They suck and their service is the worst.

I don't appreciate you and dethrock dragging me into this shit like I have to agree with you guys.

I know you said you're done but I never specifically mention you. I refer to "the mods" because I don't know who all the mods are. 

And just to bring up more shit, at one time didn't a bunch of negative posts about SRC mysteriously disappear from the "good/bad customer service" thread?