Hot Topic Vinyl Finds

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant tell if thats a joke post or not, but if the place you went to had any more copies of CVA id paypal you right now to pick up one for me.

I only got one of each, and this was a while back when the hot topic by my area was moving to different location so they were trying to get rid of their vinyl section.

all the ones ive seen have not been in the best of shape. the sleeves are always flattened out.

Same here... but they're all HALF OFF!

none of the hot topics ive been to, i live in new jersey so theres a mall like every 5 miles, hasn't had anything in their vinyl section half off or marked down at all. but i got the FBR box set for like 11 bucks ppd on ebay instead of the 23.99 at hot topic so i think i still won out.

Same here... but they're all HALF OFF!

none of the hot topics ive been to, i live in new jersey so theres a mall like every 5 miles, hasn't had anything in their vinyl section half off or marked down at all. but i got the FBR box set for like 11 bucks ppd on ebay instead of the 23.99 at hot topic so i think i still won out.

you still lost.

you still lost.

i just unloaded it for 25 so. i probably should have mentioned that.

I went to the Hot Topic at North Star in San Antonio and they actually had a lot of vinyl. They had a bunch of Against Me LP's, a bunch of (mostly Minor Threat) Dischord stuff, Gaslight Anthem "Senor" 7"s and a lot of other stuff. Surprising that they had a bunch of stuff that I already owned!