In light of the holidays... and Police Brutality...

NG1991

In the light of everything going on in the media about police brutality, non violent protesters being attacked by police, so on and so forth. I thought it would be suiting to create a shirt to pay tribute to the upcoming holiday seasons and the "Bad Cops" of our nation. This was just an idea at first until a friend convinced me into setting up some shirts to be printed. So, thanks to Represent.com this became a reality as of today. Currently this is just a preorder (50 backers and it gets printed) for 13.99 you can own it. Order HERE or if you don't feel like it, then that's just as cool. Thanks for looking.

B4jNAzHCcAAwF_q.jpg

I'd actually like to wear this for xmas breakfast/lunch. Any chance you can just go ahead, print mine and ship it off ASAP?

Being on the other side of the world from all of this craziness, it's not lost on me. We have a gigantic problem with our indigenous folk mysteriously dying in custody. Yet no police officer has ever been charged.

I'll also happily share this

I'd actually like to wear this for xmas breakfast/lunch. Any chance you can just go ahead, print mine and ship it off ASAP?

Being on the other side of the world from all of this craziness, it's not lost on me. We have a gigantic problem with our indigenous folk mysteriously dying in custody. Yet no police officer has ever been charged.

I'll also happily share this

I'd love for these to get printed before christmas! That's why I had hesitated at first before I could get them printed. I felt it was a little bit short noticed. Although this company does all the printing for free as long as it meets its goal before the deadline (13 days) So I believe they wouldn't be printed until 10 days after the fact? Maybe sooner if the deadline is met?

Does the money go to a cause or are you just capitalizing on the misfortune of the people that you mention?

Didn't realize I had to do a charity... I know most people would probably support the idea if that was the case, but unfortunately it is not. And again like I said before I am putting no money into this. The company printing these shirts are doing it for free. I didn't set this up for the case being to profit at all. I just wanted to create something clever I thought was spreading some sort of awareness of all the BS these cops think they can get away with. So to answer your question this is not me making a shirt to profit off of the misfortune of others. If you don't support it "That's your deal" which is entirely fine.

Didn't realize I had to do a charity... I know most people would probably support the idea if that was the case, but unfortunately it is not. And again like I said before I am putting no money into this. The company printing these shirts are doing it for free. I didn't set this up for the case being to profit at all. I just wanted to create something clever I thought was spreading some sort of awareness of all the BS these cops think they can get away with. So to answer your question this is not me making a shirt to profit off of the misfortune of others. If you don't support it "That's your deal" which is entirely fine.

Wait Im confused. The company is printing these for free, you are putting in no money into it, so you are just profiting all the money? But  unfortunately you cant put it towards a charity and it isnt ou making a profit on the misfortunes of others?

Wait Im confused. The company is printing these for free, you are putting in no money into it, so you are just profiting all the money? But  unfortunately you cant put it towards a charity and it isnt ou making a profit on the misfortunes of others?

No profit... I dont make any money unless they sell x amount. Which I don't believe is going to be the case given the expectation date... So if there isn't a huge demand I make no money, which I wasn't even trying to, to begin with. Like I said in all the above posts "Was just trying to be creative"

No profit... I dont make any money unless they sell x amount. Which I don't believe is going to be the case given the expectation date... So if there isn't a huge demand I make no money, which I wasn't even trying to, to begin with. Like I said in all the above posts "Was just trying to be creative"

I think what he's trying to say is that he doesn't put money in up front, the money from the sales goes to the people printing it to pay for the shirts?

Is this right, NG1991?

I think what he's trying to say is that he doesn't put money in up front, the money from the sales goes to the people printing it to pay for the shirts?

Is this right, NG1991?

Precisely. But they do say on the site, that they give you part of the sales if you reach your goal (50 sales.) But if it does reach this amount, I wouldn't be against giving to a charity.

Right on. Personally, I don't care if you keep money from this. There's always someone making money off of someone else's misfortune. It's just the way of the world.

I didn't see it as that anyway, this shit has been happening for years and it seems like a fine way to bring some attention to it and possibly snag some cash. More power to you.

Right on. Personally, I don't care if you keep money from this. There's always someone making money off of someone else's misfortune. It's just the way of the world.

I didn't see it as that anyway, this shit has been happening for years and it seems like a fine way to bring some attention to it and possibly snag some cash. More power to you.

Right, and I figured posting it on the forum I was going to get hate, whether or not if I was going to get money from this or not but hey thats how the world spins people are against your idea or they're for it. Thanks for understanding duder. Just over here trying to create a shirt.

Is this right, NG1991?

I was legitimately confused by how he worded it because he said the people making the shirt werent getting money, but now I understand it.

I was legitimately confused by how he worded it because he said the people making the shirt werent getting money, but now I understand it.

Understandable, I hope I didn't come off like a dick explaining it that way. Did I?

I wasn't even sure myself, to be honest.