WTB: 28 Days Later OST

GazHilarant

Honest question here. What is so special about this soundtrack in particular to you? I love the movie but most of the music came from that GYBE album. And it seems easier to find that album.

Were there other songs that stuck out? In the movie I cant think of any, (but it has been a while since I've seen it). Is the score written by someone who's work you are into? For example I love Eric Serras work in fifth element. but his other stuff was meh. Still need to check out the lucy score.

Anyway, i'm just curious.

Honest question here. What is so special about this soundtrack in particular to you? I love the movie but most of the music came from that GYBE album. And it seems easier to find that album.

Were there other songs that stuck out? In the movie I cant think of any, (but it has been a while since I've seen it). Is the score written by someone who's work you are into? For example I love Eric Serras work in fifth element. but his other stuff was meh. Still need to check out the lucy score.

I have this soundtrack and I thoroughly enjoy it. I especially like the Season Song track by Blue States.

To the OP, there are 3 other vinyl discs that accompany this album. Those 3 are easy to get.

Blue States - Season Song (Maxi Single) - http://www.discogs.com/Blue-States-John-Murphy-Season-Song-Taxi-Ave-Maria/release/95352

Blue States - Season Song - single -  http://www.discogs.com/Blue-States-Season-Song/release/156062

28 Days Later - Remix Samplerhttp://www.discogs.com/Various-From-The-Soundtrack-To-28-Days-Later-Remix-Sampler/release/2218166

Lol, yeah. This is one I would absolutely love to see Mondo make. 

Send them an email about it! I did that a few months back and got a reply where he thanked me and said that it was a awesome suggestion.

Maybe, if we are more, we can push them to do this..?

Pretty sure that it would look incredible.

Actually, only one shortened GYBE piece was used in the movie, and it's not present on the soundtrack.  The score is by John Murphy, and between his compositions and the soundtrack selections it really sets this very desolate, but very human tone.  The album is arranged well and has a very complete presentations, which I find is lacking in a lot of soundtracks/scores.

Actually, only one shortened GYBE piece was used in the movie, and it's not present on the soundtrack.  The score is by John Murphy, and between his compositions and the soundtrack selections it really sets this very desolate, but very human tone.  The album is arranged well and has a very complete presentations, which I find is lacking in a lot of soundtracks/scores.

That, I did not know. You see, I am unfamiliar with GYBE's music and I could never answer the question TBH, I just know I loved the score.