NYE Shows/Events/Parties + New Years Resolutions

batman

I'm going to hang out, listen to records, watch movies & get lit. Not in that order.

I resolve to not lose a family member next year, which I realize is basically out of my hands.

Exactly the same as the above (apart from 'get lit' which I'm assuming is smoking?).

I also plan to try and get healthier this year. Also become a professional world class footballer.

I make that last one every year, I'm starting to think it may not happen.

Exactly the same as the above (apart from 'get lit' which I'm assuming is smoking?).

I also plan to try and get healthier this year. Also become a professional world class footballer.

I make that last one every year, I'm starting to think it may not happen.

I've heard it in reference to drinking or smoking (actually any mind-altering substance really)

But remember:

drugs-are-bad-mmkay.jpg

You can do it MC Chris! (the footballering I mean)

My brother has a party every year, he lives 3 blocks away so it makes the most sense to go there and have to travel the least amount.

I'm going to try and get down another 25 lbs, Im down 40 since last year. I haven't been drinking much at all the last 6 months, so I'll probably stick to that As well.

I'll be staying home and drinking champagne probably. Maybe going to a friend's party if they have it this year.

I'd like to lose 5 lbs of fat and put on 5 lbs of muscle next year. I'd also like to put an extra 20% more money into savings than I did this year.

I'll be staying home and drinking champagne probably. Maybe going to a friend's party if they have it this year.

I'd like to lose 5 lbs of fat and put on 5 lbs of muscle next year. I'd also like to put an extra 20% more money into savings than I did this year.

I see your future.... You will be hiding in a locker.

randy-taylor-locker-o.gif