More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted to order one from Interpunk and see which one gets here first...Interpunk, Merchdirect, or when I go to the shows at the end of November...

the show most likely - interpunk is out of stock right now but will have more in "4-6 Days" which, in my doings with them, "out of stock but we're gonna keep their hopes up for a while"

i canceled my order from merchdirect and ordered it from interpunk--it actually ended up being cheaper somehow. i also wrote this to merchdirect because im so irritated w/ them and triple crown...

"Samantha,

I decided to cancel my order and purchase this from Interpunk since they have them in stock. For whatever its worth, I think its safe to say I won't be doing much business with Triple Crown direct ever again... not that I did much anyways. Since they don't seem to want to respond to the people who give them money, you can let them know their handling of the sale of these records has been shoddy at best. The unfortunate thing is merchdirect's name is getting dragged through the mud right along with them. Thanks for your assistance. I'll be out of your hair now."

Should be interesting to see if they actually respond to that.

I'm tempted to order one from Interpunk and see which one gets here first...Interpunk, Merchdirect, or when I go to the shows at the end of November...

the show most likely - interpunk is out of stock right now but will have more in "4-6 Days" which, in my doings with them, "out of stock but we're gonna keep their hopes up for a while"

interpunk isnt out of stock right now, i just ordered one :)

which ever ships first the other is getting cancelled, bunnnnnnng!