More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
I swear to fucking god, I will burn down Merchdirect's HQ if they don't ship mine out in a week. They shouldn't have them available on their site when some people still have them on pre-order.

I'll help you. Dead serious.

Guest scriptedrain
I swear to fucking god, I will burn down Merchdirect's HQ if they don't ship mine out in a week. They shouldn't have them available on their site when some people still have them on pre-order.

You have no idea how many times I've been screwed over by Interpunk on records that are "In Stock" but actually aren't.

I hope their headquarters is in Utica, so we can burn Utica... to the ground.

[image]

Guest falloutcollapse

I hope their headquarters is in Utica, so we can burn Utica... to the ground.

[image]

+1

"I think I cut my penis on the can!"

You have no idea how many times I've been screwed over by Interpunk on records that are "In Stock" but actually aren't.

me too, im keeping my merchdirect order because interpunk has screwed me with at least one item EVERYTIME ive tried to order from them, and hell....i already ordered from merchdirect, and they are shipping slowly...so maybe its gonna take a while...but i know they are at least shipping...

as long as its not the thursday DVD

okay so i finally got a chance to listen to my copy of "deja entendu" -- and i just made it past the fourth track ("Okay I Believe You..." i think) and there is honestly at least a dozen skips in this song alone. now it's onto the next track and it's still skipping. this thing is fucked up, bad.

Guest falloutcollapse
okay so i finally got a chance to listen to my copy of "deja entendu" -- and i just made it past the fourth track ("Okay I Believe You..." i think) and there is honestly at least a dozen skips in this song alone. now it's onto the next track and it's still skipping. this thing is fucked up, bad.

I'm really really considering canceling my order.

merchdirect and triple crown both received a letter from me today:

Hey folks. My name is Patrick Book, and I'm one of the people you recently sold a "found" copy of the "first press" of Brand New's 'Deja Entendu' 2xLP to (though it appears despite your assertions that this new rash of copies is actually a re-press).

I was very happy to receive my copy, but upon playing it it appears the entire second side of the first record is extensively flawed; every song on that side skips at least a dozen times. Listening to it makes me feel like I'm having a fit or something.

Needless to say that this shipment of a devestatingly flawed product on top of the ludicrous and blatant lies we consumers were sold about the validity of these "found" copies, I would very much like to exchange this flawed copy for one that is actually worth my $14. I've sent merchdirect a copy of this letter as well, but I would appreciate some feedback on how I can go about doing this.

Thanks very much,

Patrick Book

Guest falloutcollapse

If they don't reply to my e-mail by Wednesday, I'm letting go of my order. I'm in need for new clothes, and my parents won't buy them for me because I just bought these, and now these end up being shitty. Just my luck.

If they don't reply to my e-mail by Wednesday, I'm letting go of my order. I'm in need for new clothes, and my parents won't buy them for me because I just bought these, and now these end up being shitty. Just my luck.

If your parents arent buying you new clothes, why are you selling all the ones you have right now? ???

Guest falloutcollapse

If your parents arent buying you new clothes, why are you selling all the ones you have right now? ???

Touche. Those are all band shirts, and I don't wear band shirts anymore, except for a few Thursday ones. I have other clothes, I just kind of get sick of wearing the same stuff over and over.