More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please, keep giving this band money.

Im not even going to talk about my opinion of the band's music, but judging by the stunts they pull on their fans, the stories about their personalities and the shitty quality of product they are apparently putting their name on, this band is not worth anyone's money.

So, after listening all the way through, I've found my copy to be in perfect condition with absolutely no skips. I also remembered why when this record I didn't listen to anything else for 8 months. Fuck, this record is good. I'm sorry to hear that some of you guys' records are skipping. That sucks bad. Hopefully the label can work something out with you.

merchdirect and triple crown both received a letter from me today:

Hey folks. My name is Patrick Book, and I'm one of the people you recently sold a "found" copy of the "first press" of Brand New's 'Deja Entendu' 2xLP to (though it appears despite your assertions that this new rash of copies is actually a re-press).

I was very happy to receive my copy, but upon playing it it appears the entire second side of the first record is extensively flawed; every song on that side skips at least a dozen times. Listening to it makes me feel like I'm having a fit or something.

Needless to say that this shipment of a devestatingly flawed product on top of the ludicrous and blatant lies we consumers were sold about the validity of these "found" copies, I would very much like to exchange this flawed copy for one that is actually worth my $14. I've sent merchdirect a copy of this letter as well, but I would appreciate some feedback on how I can go about doing this.

Thanks very much,

Patrick Book

Does the USA have, like, a 'Trade Practices Act' which prevents misleading and deceptive conduct in trade/commerce? If you do, I dare say Triple Crown's actions are in violation of it (as they would be in violation of ours)

Does the USA have, like, a 'Trade Practices Act' which prevents misleading and deceptive conduct in trade/commerce? If you do, I dare say Triple Crown's actions are in violation of it (as they would be in violation of ours)

maybe. but i'm canadian, so i'm not sure if that would help me or not.

So, I had gotten the Thursday DVD instead of my two copies of Deja Entendu last week, right?

I called them and they'd send they would send my order again.

Today, guess what I got?

Four copies of Deja Entendu.

I imagine a bunch of cute little monkeys in overalls running things over there. It's the only thing that can explain all this.

i really do think everyone should take the time to write triple crown and express their opinion. i know i will be. shoddy business practices deserved to be called out. and perhaps even CC merchdirect customer support on your email so they know how unhappy one of the labels whom they do business with has made their customer base. not to mention, merchdirect's inability to fill orders. if no one says anything, they won't think anything of it.