More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone canceling their orders? Have you no patience? If you really want it, wait a bit and it'll come, if not, then you can get your money back.

Unless you're really hurting for money (then why are you ordering it in the first place?).

People confuse me.

If I had to take a guess, its because people wanted the first pressing and now that it might be a second pressing they're not too keen on it.

Why is everyone canceling their orders? Have you no patience? If you really want it, wait a bit and it'll come, if not, then you can get your money back.

Unless you're really hurting for money (then why are you ordering it in the first place?).

People confuse me.

I canceled mine for two reasons:

1. Triple Crown straight up LIED about it being a first press, and I am simply not down with those kinds of shenanigans.

2. I ordered mine within hours of the first batch going up, and people who ordered after me were getting theirs in the mail while mine was still "on pre-order" a week and a half or two weeks later.

NOT COOL.

People confuse me.

1. Triple Crown straight up LIED about it being a first press, and I am simply not down with those kinds of shenanigans.

2. I ordered mine within hours of the first batch going up, and people who ordered after me were getting theirs in the mail while mine was still "on pre-order" a week and a half or two weeks later.

NOT COOL.

QFT

NOT COOL.

bam.

^^You guys are acting like Brand New is involved with this. It's not like they control the printing of wax or the distribution of their music.

they probably are responsible for the lyric sheets, though...

Jesse, the singer, took full responsibility and it's all really on him. He's talked about it during his solo tour he had a couple months back.