FS: Lost My Job Taking Offers On My Tradelist YAY!

rthursdayx

Words of wisdom from an old man: Buying a record from rThursdayx this time around will be as safe as flying was after 9/11. He will be out to prove all the others that have called him out wrong so don't fear making a deal with him. He will make sure your records are handled well and shipped promptly. Peace everyone. Jim

Words of wisdom from an old man: Buying a record from rThursdayx this time around will be as safe as flying was after 9/11. He will be out to prove all the others that have called him out wrong so don't fear making a deal with him. He will make sure your records are handled well and shipped promptly. Peace everyone. Jim

sent payment at 2:34pm, 4:04pm received tracking. thats just about what youre looking for when buying records...just saying.

Oh you mean when you didnt answer for awhile and someone else bought brand new your favorite weapon right away without taking forever to answer and then you just paid out of nowhere when I didnt hear from you in a day or 2 then I said im sorry brand new sold already I havent heard from you I didnt think you were interested anymore and refunded you for the brand new record and then you didnt want the blink 182 record anymore and asked to be refunded for that too which is sketch to me and I said thats fine give me an hour I have to get a paypal cash card because I withdrew the money already and then refunded you as soon as I added the money to my account an hour or so later. Yeah dont not message me for days and then just pay let me know hey is that record still available? And then pay. Seriously : )

LOL, why accept payment for a record you already sold AND WITHDRAW THE FUNDS? Seems irrational.

If I saw anything I was really looking for I'd give this dude a chance, he does good feedback, guys. I was messing with him a little in the other thread, but shit does happen. Either this guy had a really bad run of bad luck, or he made up crazy excuses.

Either way, I would think if he was really that bad his feedback would reflect it.

Good luck, dude.

I've bought and traded records with rthursdayx in the past and I've always been happy with how well he communicated and sent the records. I totally know how life can get busy being a college student and working at the same time. I would recommend this guy to anyone and I really hope you find another job soon. It's rough out there and folks need to stick together instead of going after eachother behind computer screens.

I Finally get it thats the sound you make when you go full on BALLS DEEP you go "MMMBOP!!!" Hanson had it right all along and those fuckers were young and they knew the secret of being awesome.

Makes total sense now

I've bought and traded records with rthursdayx in the past and I've always been happy with how well he communicated and sent the records. I totally know how life can get busy being a college student and working at the same time. I would recommend this guy to anyone and I really hope you find another job soon. It's rough out there and folks need to stick together instead of going after eachother behind computer screens.

It is hard out here for a pimp