FS: Lost My Job Taking Offers On My Tradelist YAY!

rthursdayx

Solid feedback?

Can't find the thread but like a few weeks ago some shit happened with a girl where she paid him and he made up all this crap and didn't send out the records, she asked for a refund and he said no, but finally when we all attacked him in the thread he refunded her. He's just really sketchy and i'm just warning yall. Deals have gone through with him but some have not. 

Plus i don't believe this whole job thing, i don't wish that on anyone but something always happens with this guy. The reason he didn't ship the records was because he was in the hospital the whole time supposedly, was in a bad accident or something..but he's on VC during that time and after? idk. There's more but yeah. 

Shit happened but naw. Basically he tried to sell  a record to me, i declined bacause it was too much, then he rebought that record from someone i was buying from for way less then he was selling. It pissed me off, sure, but i got that record and that's behind me. He's flipping that record now too in another thread. 

I even said in this thread i don't wish the job thing on anyone, but i don't think that's true with this dude. he made up things before to not send records out. I didn't say not to buy from him, all i said was to be careful. 

Can't find the thread but like a few weeks ago some shit happened with a girl where she paid him and he made up all this crap and didn't send out the records, she asked for a refund and he said no, but finally when we all attacked him in the thread he refunded her. He's just really sketchy and i'm just warning yall. Deals have gone through with him but some have not. 

Plus i don't believe this whole job thing, i don't wish that on anyone but something always happens with this guy. The reason he didn't ship the records was because he was in the hospital the whole time supposedly, was in a bad accident or something..but he's on VC during that time and after? idk. There's more but yeah. 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/108747-wtb-or-trade-for-coheed-cambria-second-stage-green-marble-and-7/?hl=coheed

a good read if you haven't already.  cats. shenanigans. etc.

She always comes and says something negative in my posts and she has no idea what she's talking about I sold blue sky noise deluxe the record she's talking about me flipping to a member for $95. I never said I wouldn't refund the girl I told her I would refund her as soon as I can and then she messaged me and asked me for the money and she needed it for the holidays so I told her I was sorry and that I would refund her from my moms paypal the next day because all this crazy shit happened and that I lost my job so I had no money (royce you want the number to where I was working and ask them if they fired me? because I'll give it to you if that's what it'll take to get you to 1. leave me alone and 2. stop accussing of lying because it's the shittiest feeling in the world to get canned right before Christmas) and then I asked her if that was okay and to let me know what her e-mail address was if it was the same one still. the next day she never messaged me back to say yeah my e-mail address is the same instead they started 4 pages of bullshit on a topic I started looking for coheed -SSTB which was gonna be my christmas present from my parents but they assumed I was buying it and went on for 4 pages. So please I'm having a really hard time right now I have better things to do than lie about losing my job or being in the hospital those things sucked and they actually happened my buyers get their records like my feedback says. That incident was the only time I didn't ship a record out because I couldn't. I've sold to Toppersteele 3 seperate occasions afterman88 twice there's no bullshit going on so here so please just leave me alone I would really appreciate it.

i'm a dude...

Anyway i just want to let these people know of what happened. Losing your job, if you did, is terrible and i wish you the best if so. I personally don't believe you cause of all the other things you have said but that's me. 

Anyway i'm just letting the buyers know to be careful, don't gift. 

Yeah I really, really, really lost my job now get off my topic please. I have the conversations of me telling her I'd refund her the next day and she never responded. I never once said "No I won't refund you" so your lying and I'm sick of it so please leave. I'm asking really nicely. Thank you.

And you're a terrible person for calling me a liar over and over again about losing my job. Karmas a bitch man I'm a good person that had really shitty things happen to me recently does it make you feel better to kick me down even more? And What benefit do I get out of selling records I love? Man you are one sick person. but you've wasted enough of my time and succesfully made this post I made to help myself get by into you just calling me a liar every post you made and starting drama you didn't do enough of that on my last topic? Soooooo sad.

I bought from him before and he sent the records but there was some sketchiness.

He told me he had got into a car accident and his insurance wouldn't pay for anything. And before I paid he was quick to respond but after I paid it would be days before he would respond.

Did you get your record or not? I never meant to make you feel sketched but you also asked me to hold paramore brand new eyes for you while other people were trying to buy it and I'd message you and ask if you still wanted it because I was saving it for you and I didn't hear back from you for days either and I'm sure you weren't trying to be sketchy life just gets in the way.sometimes. I hope you're enjoying the paramore vinyl by the way.