WTB: Legend Of Zelda games/strategy guides

verb1999

I've been on a rampage lately on some old and new video games, and trying to grab specifically some Legend Of Zelda.  I'm not really interested in just loose games, but if you have anybody has any kind of complete in the box, with manuals & inserts, or even Zelda themed systems like the DS Lite or Wii U, I'd be interested.  I have money!   :o   Any systems, any games, old or new.  Or strategy guides, too.  I don't like to resort to the internet when I get lost, an old trusty strategy guide is what I need.  

Drop me a PM, thanks!

I've been on a rampage lately on some old and new video games, and trying to grab specifically some Legend Of Zelda.  I'm not really interested in just loose games, but if you have anybody has any kind of complete in the box, with manuals & inserts, or even Zelda themed systems like the DS Lite or Wii U, I'd be interested.  I have money!   :o   Any systems, any games, old or new.  Or strategy guides, too.  I don't like to resort to the internet when I get lost, an old trusty strategy guide is what I need.  

Drop me a PM, thanks!

Have you played Hyrule Warriors yet? Just a question, but I really like it.

Have you played Hyrule Warriors yet? Just a question, but I really like it.

Negative.  I haven't bought a modern gaming system in a very long time.  Last system I bought was a GameCube...  The whole video game industry went over my head when Xbox & Playstation took over.  Idk why I didn't keep up with the Wii, as I was always a Nintendo geek since the 8-bit NES days.  But my girly friend bought me the Zelda version of the 3DS.  Something I didn't ask for, I just got it since she knew I liked Zelda.  I was never much for the hand helds, but I've been having a ball on it, it's pretty sweet.  So I started looking up some older stuff & decided to catch up.  I was hoping to get a Zelda version of the Wii U, but I'm not going to pay 150% of retail, which is the eBay asking price right now.  I'll just settle for a regular one eventually.

I used to work at Prima Games and I wrote a couple strategy guides. I always wondered who actually bought those things.

lol  Well.  Me.  And maybe stl_ben's wife.  I remember when Zelda 64 was out, I bought 2 or 3 versions of that guide.  That was fun going to different book stores, Barns & Nobles & such looking for them.  I try not to reference them when playing, but it's kinda fun to find some things you'd NEVER find otherwise...  Such as using Deku Sticks to turn butterflies into fairies...

I used to work at Prima Games and I wrote a couple strategy guides. I always wondered who actually bought those things.

My brother and I did when we were younger, before my family had a computer. I still have ones for DK64 (recently completed at 101% :P ) and Ocarina of Time. Both with worn spines and pages falling out!

Awesome, I won a Zelda Wii U on eBay.  Hopefully it arrives in promised condition...  Also got a brand new Spirit Tracks for $40.  A few things off the list.  Been looking at preorders for Majora's Mask on 3DS, too...

My brother and I did when we were younger, before my family had a computer. I still have ones for DK64 (recently completed at 101% :P ) and Ocarina of Time. Both with worn spines and pages falling out!

I also just bought a Donkey Kong 64 console/game.  Pretty excited to fire that up, last DK I played was Country on SNES.  I should go through & beat it again at 100%...  I remember one specific K from K-O-N-G that I could NOT figure out how to get, at the bottom of a pit, without dying.  Bullshit.  I invested in DK Country 2 & 3 recently but haven't played them yet.

• 2 weeks later...