Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

In need of some cash/space on my shelf, anyone miss out on the lathe want to buy it for cost? ($8.50ppd) It's #1/20.

Hey man, check out the Discogs listing for it! I believe there are some people who marked it as "Want" on there, maybe give them a shout, or just sell it there since they'll get the notification that it's for sale.

I saw that wax stamp tease on IG you summanabitch...GIMME dat rekkid(s)!

hehehe for all those wondering...

10986353_349112148629371_1189827484_n.jp

Everything is 100% done other than the actual records being here. They will be here by Friday I'm hoping and for sale Saturday. Worst case scenario, they go up for sale early next week, probably Tuesday. Also, Pirate's Press is featuring us on their Record Of The Week blog and I'm secretly very, very excited.

hehehe for all those wondering...

Everything is 100% done other than the actual records being here. They will be here by Friday I'm hoping and for sale Saturday. Worst case scenario, they go up for sale early next week, probably Tuesday. Also, Pirate's Press is featuring us on their Record Of The Week blog and I'm secretly very, very excited.

That's awesome! All of that is awesome!

HA well they're also a record label, so maybe they'd be referring to that? I've heard some people have had issues in the past with Pirate's Press, but I have a lot of records recently pressed by them and they all sound and look great, including our test presses. I think it's more so their quality control on some major releases. It also only took roughly a total of two months to press these records, so that's kind of amazing.

HA well they're also a record label, so maybe they'd be referring to that? I've heard some people have had issues in the past with Pirate's Press, but I have a lot of records recently pressed by them and they all sound and look great, including our test presses. I think it's more so their quality control on some major releases. It also only took roughly a total of two months to press these records, so that's kind of amazing.

Its a Square of Opposition sticker. Chris Rejec hates PP because they outsource their records.