Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

Hello and Happy 2015, Vinyl Collective! Fellow member Morrissey and I have started up our own little label based out of the Northeastern Illinois/Southeastern Wisconsin area called Butterfly Puke Records and we're super excited to share our first release with you all.

Our very talented friends in Awe Howler of Johnsburg, Illinois have finally finished up their newest album "Living With Spiders" and to celebrate that, we are releasing it on a limited edition, hand packed and highly cared for cassette tape as well as releasing their single "Failure to Thrive" on a limited edition lathe-cut 7". The band has put in countless hours creating these amazing songs over the past year. This record is very important to everyone involved, so we thought it was only fitting to try and put in as much work as possible into this release. 

Stream/download the entire album for free here: 

Buy the following stuff here:

The first run (/25) of green tapes are housed in a hand stamped and hand numbered envelope and include a hand-written lyric sheet all sealed by a wax Butterfly Puke Records seal. We only have 10 in stock at the moment, because we are selling them at the record release show this Saturday in Johnsburg, Illinois. After that, we will put any extras up. After these deluxe editions are gone, they’re gone. We will be doing another run, but not the same as these!

sm6oh5.jpg

The "Failure to Thrive" single is cut onto a dark blue and violet mix lathe cut 7" housed in a special slip cover and is limited to 20 pieces. These are on their way to us now and we should have them by Monday, the 5th. So any order with a lathe will ship then.

qris0m.jpg

There are also 5 bundles for only 8.50 each plus shipping.

Awe Howler’s “Housewarming Party” off of “Living with Spiders”

THE GIVEAWAY:

In celebration of everything, we are doing a nice little giveaway exclusive to Vinyl Collective members. We are giving away 2 tapes and one tape/lathe cut package. EACH winner will also receive an extra 7 inch from either mine or Morrissey’s personal collection. Just post on this thread indicating your entry. It’s a hell of a deal so why not?

Let us know what you guys think with any suggestions, thoughts, or comments. We would appreciate it. Enjoy!

Will this whole album end up on vinyl as well? 100% would buy.

The band and us as a label are very small, and we hope that we can make that happen one day, but it will probably be a while. 

Damn. Listening to the songs on Bandcamp and I am diggin' it big time! 

Really digging all the positive feedback within 15 minutes! Glad you guys are liking the stuff. Make sure to check them out on facebook and if you all want in on the giveaway, just remember to make a post indicating your entry (i.e. in for the giveaway/whatever)

Looks like I got the last bundle!

Yes you did! Wow. This is crazy amazing for us. 

On an iPhone. Tried to checkout but couldn't. Not sure if it's sold out?

The only thing sold out is the bundle, I'm not sure if thats just a thing with storenvy where it doesn't work well. I have had that trouble before.