Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

We will have two test pressings for sale when these go up and none will ever go up for sale again. Our friend Alyssa will be hand-drawing/painting two separate designs on chip-board covers for them and they're going to be beautiful. The tests cost $25 each to make and she'll be working on these covers for a good 2 to 3 weeks until we release them, so we will be pricing them at $45 to divide between us, Alyssa, and the band. Just a heads up to those who are interested to maybe save a little extra money in the next month.

i'm happy for you BPR dudes :) congrats on launching the label and everything!

Thank you!!! It's really great to get all of this love from VC because I know you're all for the most part as insane as me when it comes to buying vinyl and "the hobby" (Juan could you come and fix that for me when you have the chance?) and I'm just trying to make stuff I know I would like to buy. And it also helps that Awe Howler is fucking awesome and our best friends and they really gave us creative freedom to do this stuff.

I think that's fair.

Are these the same tapes or different?

Different tapes. 4-panel full color J-Cards with the artwork changed around to fit the layout, lyrics on the other side, printed on "goldenrod" colored tapes with a black imprint on them. They're also on the highest quality tape and pro-dubbed, so they'll sound better than the ones I dubbed for the deluxe tapes.

Different tapes. 4-panel full color J-Cards with the artwork changed around to fit the layout, lyrics on the other side, printed on "goldenrod" colored tapes with a black imprint on them. They're also on the highest quality tape and pro-dubbed, so they'll sound better than the ones I dubbed for the deluxe tapes.

Will buy!