Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

The rest of the lathe cuts come in Saturday and we will ship them Tuesday due to the Holiday on Monday.

We also would like to confirm that we will be pressing Living With Spiders on vinyl. We are putting the order in within the week and so we will update you all when more information is available. This has been my dream for a long time and I'm so happy that it's happening.

The rest of the lathe cuts come in Saturday and we will ship them Tuesday due to the Holiday on Monday.

We also would like to confirm that we will be pressing Living With Spiders on vinyl. We are putting the order in within the week and so we will update you all when more information is available. This has been my dream for a long time and I'm so happy that it's happening.

fuck yes

You guys, this is like, really real. We're placing the order tomorrow. We will have a limited to 50 deluxe variant exclusive to our webstore and the rest will be on orange vinyl for the band and possibly some 2-packs for the webstore. We are going to do everything we can to make sure that this release is incredible. I have been collecting for a while and Brandon has as well, so we know exactly what to do and what not to do when it comes to making and shipping records. We also are putting an order in for tapes today as well, so hopefully those get here fast!

We have approved artwork and test presses should be in my hands soon. As long as everything sounds good, the ball is in full motion on this. We have basically solidified all of our ideas for a special deluxe edition and I can't wait to show you all. Has everybody received their orders? Despite the lathe cut being kind of wonky, I hope you all have enjoyed the album. Again, thank you all for showing us some awesome support. We have almost reached 10 page on this thread alone, that is impressive.

Tests have actually been made super fast and will be here next week so obviously I'll let you guys know how they sound. Artwork is in production and I can see these being finished in a month or month and a half as long as we approve the tests.

This is damn exciting! I can't wait to launch the order pages and to post photos of what we are doing for the deluxe edition.