Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

So guys, I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad first: the lathes obviously don't sound good. They're listenable, but as you were probably aware, they are just super fuzzy.

The tapes sound good though, right? I have recently discovered that certain cassettes sound really good on my system, so either way I'll be blaring it in a few days.

Going to ship out the tapes of the winners shortly, but we are still waiting on the other half of the lathe cuts, so one or two people might have to wait an extra week, which I will absolutely make sure get some extra fun stuff with their orders. :-) Otherwise, let me know when yours start to arrive! I want to make sure my babies made it to you all in good condition.

:-) Yay! Like I said, we were sad about lathe cut quality when we got them in, having never owned one I thought they couldn't be that bad. They are. But we will be offering everyone on VC a lifetime 15% discount starting from our next release onward to make up for it!

:-) Yay! Like I said, we were sad about lathe cut quality when we got them in, having never owned one I thought they couldn't be that bad. They are. But we will be offering everyone on VC a lifetime 15% discount starting from our next release onward to make up for it!

It's cool! If anything, I'll at least have the first BPR release! :D Plus I actually like cassettes, so there's that too!

Also, just a heads up:

We're meeting with Awe Howler tonight to discuss putting this album out on vinyl within the next few months, reprinting the tape, as well as releasing something else really awesome of theirs sometime from late this month to mid-February.

We also have a couple more cool things we're working on, but we're just trying to find the right bands to work with.

So, as you stated, the sound is not superb. However it kind of reminds me of listening to a rough demo of some random band that I saw open up for such-and-such band. I gave it a good cleaning and brushing.

Here's a minute of the track. As the music picks up the noise is less obvious, but I would absolutely be in to getting a straight vinyl release!

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10200316372828090&l=3503043225189430658 

Also to BPR guys, if you'd prefer me to take this down because it's not MINE, that's cool. Just let me know. :D