Anyone Still Not Receive Their Gaslight 2 x 7"??

you;re fucked dude. email the label

yea, you're pretty much screwed. Sabot screwed alot of people over.. I never got my copies either. As much as the guy is busy or on tour, he shouldn't be selling stuff if he can't come through. I lost out $8 on that record and luckily i was able to get one through NO IDEA before it sold out...

Don't even bother emailing, the guy doesn't answer them...

That sucks...I got mine pretty quick.

Paypal claims are 45 days.

I think I've been screwed through eBay/Paypal...it's been two months and I've only gotten a reply from the seller once saying he had to wait for mailers before he could send it out and that it would go out that Monday...a month later, no record...the seller said that he or she didn't even know the password for the email address associated with the site, so I have to rely on eBay messages. I tried to file claims on both eBay and Paypal but missed the cutoff for both.

Yeah, I don't recommend muzzy182.

That sucks...I got mine pretty quick.
Paypal claims are 45 days.

I think I've been screwed through eBay/Paypal...it's been two months and I've only gotten a reply from the seller once saying he had to wait for mailers before he could send it out and that it would go out that Monday...a month later, no record...the seller said that he or she didn't even know the password for the email address associated with the site, so I have to rely on eBay messages. I tried to file claims on both eBay and Paypal but missed the cutoff for both.

Yeah, I don't recommend muzzy182.

Umm... he is a VCer. goes by Adammuzzy, and its common knowledge here that it usually takes about a month or 2 before he wanders down to the post offce.

i'm not just going to not send your shit. it just takes me a long ass time. but the weathers nice, and i have no more high school and i have a job, so everything's been sent as of monday, and everything else i sell from now on will go out within 3 days, but probably the day of cause now i can take a nice bike ride to the post.

I'm still hesitant to say anyone was screwed. I do think it's a little messed up if he's not answering e-mails but I got mine postmarked more than 6 weeks before I received it. Something appears to be going down at the old post office.

Plus, you have to imagine, even with a lost mail rate of 1% that means six or seven kids probably just had their shit lost in the mail.

Yup still not got mine, figured I wouldent get the red I pre-ordered due to the cock up but at least thought I would get the records, nope!

Mailed the dude but no reply, really want to get This is Satire if it ever goes up for order but wont hold my breath on it getting delivered.

My mate who ordered it at about the same time recieved his and had a note inside saying that they had run out of red so replaced it with more limited white ones, but I guess they cocked up again as he had blacks, haha

i'm not just going to not send your shit. it just takes me a long ass time. but the weathers nice, and i have no more high school and i have a job, so everything's been sent as of monday, and everything else i sell from now on will go out within 3 days, but probably the day of cause now i can take a nice bike ride to the post.

post pics of the weather and your job

post pics of the weather and your job

your mother telling you to clean your room does not constitute as a job. :P

seriously, what kind of job? male prostitute, video store clerk, claims adjuster?

here's an idea:

make a list including names/addresses or everyone who got screwed, and send it to No Idea.. maybe they can pass the info on to those hosers.

that sucks what you all are going through, but maybe this is a case of strength in numbers.

all you have to do is vote for your Obama to head this up.