Anyone Still Not Receive Their Gaslight 2 x 7"??

i'm not just going to not send your shit. it just takes me a long ass time. but the weathers nice, and i have no more high school and i have a job, so everything's been sent as of monday, and everything else i sell from now on will go out within 3 days, but probably the day of cause now i can take a nice bike ride to the post.

The moral of the story? Don't buy or trade records with a high schooler. (Unless it's V.)

Also, Dennis The Menace didn't have a coke habit.

DUDE YOU ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU DO COCAINE WHAT THE FUCK. SERIOUSLY.

can we talk about those who pre-ordered the In The Red Vol. 1 because there wasn't going to be a US release for a while, and we'd get a special color, only to be sitting here months after its release in the states to not have our copies?

you guys got off easy, what was this, $7?

I don't know where you pre-ordered this from, but maybe you can open a paypal dispute and then just order it from Kiss of Death.

i'm not just going to not send your shit. it just takes me a long ass time. but the weathers nice, and i have no more high school and i have a job, so everything's been sent as of monday, and everything else i sell from now on will go out within 3 days, but probably the day of cause now i can take a nice bike ride to the post.

The moral of the story? Don't buy or trade records with a high schooler. (Unless it's V.)

I knew people in high school that did coke. I was talking to some friends of mine that are seniors now in high school and one of them was saying that the whole school has gotten coke ridden. It's insane.

I knew people in high school that did coke. I was talking to some friends of mine that are seniors now in high school and one of them was saying that the whole school has gotten coke ridden. It's insane.

That must be a really rich high school. There is no way kids where I went to high school could afford cocaine.

i'm not in high school any more!

coke really isn't a big deal.

That must be a really rich high school. There is no way kids where I went to high school could afford cocaine.

My school was split, half of the kids could definitely afford it - the other half definitely could not. It's bad among the half that can.

what happened to highschool kids just smoking weed and doing acid or shrooms?

psychedelics scare kids now i guess. my friend mohammed and I tripped on acid a few weekends ago and we saw a group of kids from our school and they honestly thought that acid was one of those things that has a good chance of killing you the first time you drop it. wow.

yea my high school was filled with lower income students. no way were kids doing coke. oh the times they are a changin.

It's a big fucking deal when you spend all your money on cocaine instead of on mailing out peoples' records they bought from or traded with you.

DON'T DO DRUGS. AT LEAST NOT UNTIL AFTER YOU'VE BEEN TO THE POST OFFICE.

It's a big fucking deal when you spend all your money on cocaine instead of on mailing out peoples' records they bought from or traded with you.

DON'T DO DRUGS. AT LEAST NOT UNTIL AFTER YOU'VE BEEN TO THE POST OFFICE.

actually, i have better things to spend the money i make from records on. like weed and vicodin.

never got mine, mailed him several times, couple random replies. It's funny too because I just sold off a ton of my records including some gaslight stuff and I was driving home from work today thinking, that cocksucker got away with my money, sucks ass! Then today, not three hours later, I have an email from him asking if I ever sent it. He said his records indicated that they were sent on March 10th and was wondering if I got them yet. So random and then I look here and see this thread. So yeah, really wondering what's up. Never had issues with a mailorder like this before, which kind of bummed me out and was probably 5% of the reason I sold off most of my collection

"Hi Jimmy. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Your order ships out today via USPS First Class Mail. We are currently in the process of removing our webstore until the mailorder department can be run more efficiently.

.jordan."

Just got this email from Jordan today. I'm hoping all of you do too. It's about god damn time!

never got mine, mailed him several times, couple random replies. It's funny too because I just sold off a ton of my records including some gaslight stuff and I was driving home from work today thinking, that cocksucker got away with my money, sucks ass! Then today, not three hours later, I have an email from him asking if I ever sent it. He said his records indicated that they were sent on March 10th and was wondering if I got them yet. So random and then I look here and see this thread. So yeah, really wondering what's up. Never had issues with a mailorder like this before, which kind of bummed me out and was probably 5% of the reason I sold off most of my collection

wow. you're too fucking bitter. chill out. i think it was like, 6 bucks shipped.

"Hi Jimmy. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Your order ships out today via USPS First Class Mail. We are currently in the process of removing our webstore until the mailorder department can be run more efficiently.

.jordan."

Just got this email from Jordan today. I'm hoping all of you do too. It's about god damn time!

man, i wish he would answer my emails....it would be rad if he did