Forgotten gems - great obscure records that sell for really cheap

Every now and again I find a record I already have on Discogs and am surprised by how low its price is, because I find that record so wonderful. Here's a list of cheap (like 3 $ cheap) records nobody knows, which I think are fantastic (all of these are in the post-hardcore/emo/punk genre)

- Notorius - La Danza Dei Nervi LP

- Your Halo is a Radar 10"

- Tidal - Moment LP

- The Shampoo - Radar.Rot LP

- The Cable Car Theory - The Deconstruction LP

If you like that kind of music, do yourself a favor and get these records. Feel free to add more.

Last few decent copies of Frijid Pink I've seen have been $20+. Still not to bad for a must-have fuzz guitar record.

Oh, dag. Didn't know it was going for so much. I checked discogs before I posted because I thought it would maybe be one of those, but at the time someone must have been selling a shit copy for like $5 or something because that was low price.

Found mine at goodwill about 3 years ago :)

The Most Secret Method, both LPs

totally this. I bought both their LPs and a split 10" with The Dusters for about $20 shipped a while back. So good. 

Also, "Triplefastaction- Broadcaster". I see it for like $15 tops. Its a 3x10" with a triple gatefold. One of the best albums of the 90's hands down. Chicago rock swooped up by Capitol after the "grunge" thing was in full swing

I've never seen Rapider Than Horsepower - Stage Fright Stage Fright, This Is My Big Night for more than $10. Got my copy for $4. Bummer because I love that band, wish more people did.

Was just about to post about Rapider. One of my favorite bands, picked up their split with the Mae Shi on a whim because it was cheap.

In terms of dollar bin punk 7"s, here's what comes to mind: Life Trap, DS-13/Code 13 split, Allergic to Bullshit, Diallo, Servitude, Gomek [screamy hardcore, highly recommended], Hewhocorrupts [first grind band I got into, some of their splits are readily available and cheap], Seasick, Snack Truck, Sperm Crickets, Terminal State, Voetsek

Anathallo - Canopy Glow

Craig's Brother - Lost At Sea

Colour Revolt - Plunder, Beg and Curse

The Dingees - The Crucial Conspiracy

The Evaluation - We Built The Gun That Causes This Unending Fear

Gem Club - Breakers

Good Night & Good Morning - Narrowing Type

Nathan Phillips - Postcard

Twothirtyeight - Regulate The Chemicals

Twothirtyeight - You Should Be Living

Willamette - Echo Park

Williamette - Always In Postscript

Witch Hunt - Burning Bridges To No Where

All so cheap.  All worth having.

Craig's Brother - Lost At Sea

Twothirtyeight - Regulate The Chemicals

Twothirtyeight - You Should Be Living

All so cheap.  All worth having.

That CB album is my favorite of theirs and shows the creative genius of Ted Bond. The record that got them kicked off T$N, partly because the band insisted on having a children's choir sing part of the chorus of one of their songs.

And yea, fuck you if you don't listen to Twothirtyeight. 

• 2 weeks later...