What do you get at Subway

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what band broke up.

nice.

i'll go out of my way to find a quizno's, but if i'm in a hurry it's usually a spicy italian on wheat with cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, banana peppers, green peppers, pepperjack cheese, house dressing, and salt and pepper. toasted if i can get to it right away, not toasted if i have some walkin' to do.

before the $5 footlongs, i used to get 6" roast beef w/ double meat on honey oat w/ provolone, mustard, spinach, onions, tomatoes, and black pepper, w/ peppers / cucumbers / olives if i feel like it.. w/ the $5 12", then same thing w/ no double meat

subway is the only place near work that i'd go to without getting into my car, as i'm too lazy to walk more than a minute or so for anything else.. so i have it about 2 or so times a week

i really dislike subway...anyplace that makes a sandwhich with predetermined portions bugs me...with that said i usually get: 6" Ham, Pepperoni, American & Provolone with extra meat and cheese

i dont like their crappy condiments so i just get alot of meat and cheese on wheat bread...lol

and i get a bag of lays and put them in the sandwich....the only way to eat chips with your sandwich.

Chicken breast on Italian herbs & cheese bread

American cheese if I'm in the USA or cheddar cheese in Canada (just cause in the US they have orange cheddar and not white, bleh)

lettuce, cucumbers, green pepper, sometimes tomatoes and pickles, salt and pepper and mayonnaise. Heated up but not toasted, I don't like my bread to fall apart when I try to bite in it.

6" or footlong depending how hungry I am

i haven't eaten subway in about a year, but when i did (since i use to work at one for a while a long time ago) i ate the tuna melt with toasted bread and lettuce, tomato, and black pepper. 2nd choice was a chicken teriyaki with toasted bread.. with let, tom, and black pepper.

Guest falloutcollapse

Depends on how hungry I am, but Veggie Delight on wheat, no cheese, all the vegetables except tomatoes, hot peppers, and sweet onion sauce.

since I´m vegetarian I always go with the veggie patty, on parmesan bread, toasted with cheese. All toppings plus Sweet Onion or Mexican Southwest sauce

Whoa! I didn't know you're a vegetarian (who would I?) For some reason that surprises me. As stereotypical as it sounds I didn't think Germany had many vegetarians.

I am a vegan so I only have one choice

veggie delight on wheat not toasted obviously no cheese. I get green peppers, a few banana peppers, black olives, lettuce, a little spinach, lots of pickles, a few onions, cucumbers, and mustard. Then I always have to get a vault... yum

i thought the veggie thing there wasn't vegan? or is it something else? or am i wrong?