Group buy-Bristle Ridge **06/23/08** mailed

dante3000

***UPDATED 05/19/08****

This is a group buy for Chuck Ragan/Austin Lucas' Bristle Ridge, from the label Hometown Caravan.

There are still two spots open at $27. This will get you a 1/1,500 pressing from Hometown Caravan that will not be available in the US. Chuck will be pressing a US version for the summer but the UK version is only available from Hometown Caravan who will not be wholesaling it to US distros.

PM me if you want in. If we don't get any more people I'll PM Hometown Caravan about getting an order for 8.

JUMP ON IT!

06/10/08

The Records came in today. Look awesome. I'm just waiting for some boxes to come in (hopefully this week) and I'll have them out ASAP. When they ship I'll send everyone their delivery confirmation number. With any luck I'll throw in some other garbage to say "thanks" for taking part in the order.

UPDATED 06/23/08 RECORDS MAILED

I sent them all out Thursday (06/19/08). If you didn't get an e-mail from me and you paid me, please PM me with your name, e-mail address and address ASAP. I think I might have miscalculated and I want to make sure.

otherwise, that's a wrap.

Alright the 10 with right of first refusal (meaning no obligation but they get in if they so choose) are:

seafoamgreen

xxfesterxx

brady

mediocore

patron

suburbanargyle

John

Controlthebleeding

Wadebogs

twenty twenty

Mike is first up if we can get more that 10. I'll see what we're looking at price wise and get back to everyone ASAP

Alright the 10 with right of first refusal (meaning no obligation but they get in if they so choose) are:

seafoamgreen

xxfesterxx

brady

mediocore

patron

Mike is first up if we can get more that 10. I'll see what we're looking at price wise and get back to everyone ASAP

suburbanargyle

John

Controlthebleeding

Wadebogs

twenty twenty

Oh, I'm excited for this album but I don't think I'd be willing to pay extra to get the European copy. I was just curious as to if everyone was spending more to get the album early or if there were differences. You can let someone else have my spot.

So it looks like it's going to be about $27ppd (delivery confirmation via media mail from my place once I get them) for anyone who wants to buy in. It's a little high but the dude explained, as Chuck is going to be selling US copies in the summer he's not doing wholesale.

What this means is that you might be able to get a US version for less during the summer. However, it's unlikely many US outlets will carry the Euro version as they are not doing wholesale.

If you're one of the initial 9 who got in please let me know if you're in or out via PM. I'll then send those who are in the paypal information. If you're one of the 9 who doesn't want in please let me know and I'll find someone else.

Once everyone is confirmed up I'll need the money ASAP (like Monday) as many of these are selling out fast at other outlets it's not going to be something I can sit on for days on end. As soon as I get everyone dialed in and paid I'll place the order.

Thanks,

Got about 3 or 4 replies who are in. I'll wait till I hear from the others but like I said I want to get going on this. I also don't know any difference other than it's on a different label and out of 1,500 and not likely to be repressed (I don't think Hometown has done that yet). Please feel free to write them if you like.

This is mostly for completest (you know those people who look for HWM stuff on Doghouse or Some).