Boxing (and UFC...i'll allow it)

Eh, cant get 100% behind that statement. Im sure they train for it but once they get in the cage that shits out the window. But it does seem like people are getting wise to it, since her last 2 wins werent by armbar. Her next fight against zingano should be good. Wonder how much "hollywood" is going to be in her head from doing all them movies. I kinda feel once she gets roughed up and loses that belt, its straight movie time for her.

I think the women's fights have been better than the men's a lot of the time. Actual fighting as opposed to dancing around the ring for three rounds.

Yes some.

Rousey would kick the shit out of any of us. Just saying.

Im calling bigfoot on that. Not true. But what is true, is that shes the kinda woman to wear underwear with dick holes.

I still enjoy boxing from time to time, but I'm a bigger UFC "fan". They both rank pretty low on my sports lists. That being said, if Mayweather/PacMan happens and when CM Punk fights, I will be buying the PPV

The CM punk thing is going to be interesting. Im sure they are going to give him a soft fight first. Dont watch fake wrestling so dont know too much about him.

I believe this is the last week to get the money vs pacman fight done. Its crazy close to being done but its big business so its a hard thing to do. If not seal this week than either money or pacman will fight amir khan which would still be big fights.

so anderson silve and nick diaz both fail drug test. go figure, pretty surprised with silva though. Just another reason boxing > mma. Not saying it doesnt happen in boxing but seems like its mma more. That being said, my hope for a money mayweather vs pacman is getting smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuckin finally! Count me down as a PPV buy

I almost wrecked my car and shit my pants at the same time. This is bat shit crazy. Some interesting notes in my mind...

-mayweather is already a 3 to 1 favorite

-Mgm has already sold out

-Mayweather had a stip that he had to announce fight

-Money split is 60 - 40 in favor of floyd

-no rematch clause

-Mayweather has a 6 inch reach advantage

Which gatti vs ward? Haha. Hopefully it will be at least half of the fight gatti vs ward was. Depends how mayweather fights. He can either fight from the out, use his reach with the jab, pick his shots and run the whole night. You know pacman will try to cut the ring, stalk him, throw punches from weird places and with his speed, hopefully get inside. Mayweather is about the best in the game with counter punching. So will be interesting. Heres to hoping for an instant classic.

Lulz? For a fight that will make history and in the top 3 biggest fights of all time if not the biggest? The rumor is actually 89.95 then 10 more for HD. So thats < 100 bucks. Also im sure there will be a few other really great fights, so in my book, its worth it. Im hoping (it should) also be available at some movie theaters which would be awesome. Not to mention sports bars etc.

Lulz? For a fight that will make history and in the top 3 biggest fights of all time if not the biggest? The rumor is actually 89.95 then 10 more for HD. So thats < 100 bucks. Also im sure there will be a few other really great fights, so in my book, its worth it. Im hoping (it should) also be available at some movie theaters which would be awesome. Not to mention sports bars etc.

Yeah im gonna have a fight party. $5 a head but even still im just happy to see it

Speaking of fights, one of my favorite fighters, gennady golovkin is about to fight today at 545 on hbo against martin murray, which is going to be his best fight yet. GGG is 31 - 0 with 28 kos, which is absurd, and he is from the same place as borat, ha. Guy is a beast.

Rafael was being interviewed on espn radio this afternoon and he speculated $100-110. At that price I feel that they're not gonna see the revenue spike they want because there will be more "group purchases". So yeah, lulz.