Boxing (and UFC...i'll allow it)

• 2 months later...

Anthony Rumble Johnson would have KO'd him for that belt anyways, so its not like he would have had it much longer. Now Rumble will just KO Daniel. You could tell Jones was heading in this direction. Definitely a dude that could not handle the limelight. Im glad UFC is finally doing the right thing.

My buddy trains at Wild Card and works w/ Freddie a lot and has been there for Mannys whole training camp, apparently they are all suspicious that Floyd is gonna pull something or back out last second.

I really want Manny to just beat his ass like he did to Margarito but im guessing its going to be a typical boring ass Mayweather fight where he protects the whole time and only goes for points and it will be a draw or Floyd will win on points. I don't see him opening him self up for Manny to be able to KO him.

My buddy trains at Wild Card and works w/ Freddie a lot and has been there for Mannys whole training camp, apparently they are all suspicious that Floyd is gonna pull something or back out last second.

I really want Manny to just beat his ass like he did to Margarito but im guessing its going to be a typical boring ass Mayweather fight where he protects the whole time and only goes for points and it will be a draw or Floyd will win on points. I don't see him opening him self up for Manny to be able to KO him.

I feel the same. Floyd is going to counter punch all night long. I hope Manny rocks him a few times to win on points.

I unfortunately think that Floyd will use that much longer reach advantage to keep pacman on the outside and counter all night long. which obviously isnt a bad idea to win a fight, but will make for a boring fight. That being said, speed and power kill, that suits manny greatly, so if manny can get on the inside and landed clean punches, he has a great chance to KO Floyd, who I think has a suspect chin, mosley landed a couple of clean ones that rocked Floyd so Im sure pacman can do it also. Also, floyds legs aren't the same, so im not sure he can stay away from manny. very interesting fight, and it will come down to who executes their game plan the best. its hard to bet against Floyd. manny needs to be aggressive and use those weird angles he has to land punches.

Mayweather did what I said/thought he was going to do. No idea why Pacquiao didn't use he best punch at all. Though now they are saying he had a shoulder injury and he was denied an anti inflammatory shot. That would make sense but I think it would been the same result if he did get it. Mayweather is that good, that it makes other look like shit.