PO: The Maine - American Candy

Well shiiiiiiiiit. After posting the thread, I was going to get a copy for my girl for valentines day (she's been a fan groupie since day one with them haha). Never thought both variants would sell out from midnight til now. Hopefully some of the records are reserved for the packages

So solid. I used to listen to it walking home from school. 

Pioneer is probably still their best work for me, but I really just think they keep improving musically and that's so awesome. Most of their peers have gone on to be irrelevant. 4 for you The Maine, you go The Maine.

Yes! Pioneer is definitely their best work!

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers but the band had a contest forever ago to make the cover of an ep of the deluxe songs from Forever Halloween. Anyone have any idea if this is still happening?

it happened.

http://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/forever-halloween-deluxe-singles-digital

Not sold out, blue is still available.

Also silly me missed the tri-color so please put me on the ISO list.

It was out for me earlier today.  Checked again when I got home from work and pulled the trigger on this so quickly.  Really don't care about the $8 Media Mail shipping.  "English Girls" is such a catchy song.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Bull Moose will be selling a bubble gum pink version of this limited to 500. Posted about an hour ago to their vinyl twitter account. I just preordered it.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/18207108/the-maine-american-candy-bubble-gum-pink-vinyl-ltd-500

Says it's not available at this time.  Tempted to cancel my blue copy for this.