PO Now: All Get Out - The Season (Repress) Via Bad Timing Records

Just want to say that Bad Timing is already killing it this year and it's only February. I've got a first press of All Get Out so I didn't jump on this one, but my Mansions and KDev came in the other day and they're damn well put together. Great job and thanks again for hooking me up.

Hey Thomas, with the love shown for All Get Out, any chance you have already or would look into getting Hussey - Ground Me pressed on vinyl? Would love that one; his solo work almost feels like you're sitting through an acoustic session of All Get Out. 

Oddly enough this was the first thing we ever discussed with Nate. We actually talked about it right after Ground Me was released digitally. We wound up not doing it, and we're still not going to be doing it, but I know that someone is doing it, although I'm not sure when.

Just want to say that Bad Timing is already killing it this year and it's only February. I've got a first press of All Get Out so I didn't jump on this one, but my Mansions and KDev came in the other day and they're damn well put together. Great job and thanks again for hooking me up.

Thank you very much!

Oddly enough this was the first thing we ever discussed with Nate. We actually talked about it right after Ground Me was released digitally. We wound up not doing it, and we're still not going to be doing it, but I know that someone is doing it, although I'm not sure when.

Haha what a crazy coincidence! Thanks for the reply though, bummer you guys aren't doing it but it put a smile on face to read someone was. 

Did these start shipping immediately? I don't think I got a shipping notification for KD so I doubt I will for this either, but just curious if I should be expecting it soon so I know to keep an eye out for it.

i haven't received a shipping notification for this either.. just checked the status and it still says awaiting shipment.

that's the "haze dust" that is common with any haze variant. should absolutely not affect playback but I do always wipe my haze variants any time I buy one.

I only have like 2 haze variants I think and both have that dust that feels like sand in the sleeve. I thought it was just a weird coincidence. I didn't know that's a standard thing with hazes. Pretty weird.

• 3 weeks later...

A second pressing of this will be available tomorrow at 2pm EST alongside pre-orders for All Get Out's new EP, Movement!

The Season second press release date is May 26...but Movement is out April 14. If you order both together they're obviously going to ship at the end of May, but we wanted to offer folks the chance to save on shipping if they don't mind waiting, rather than delaying the second press of The Season

http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/546254-all-get-out-movement

The Season Second Press: 
100 - Red, Lime Green and Silver Stripes! 
400 - Lime Green w/ Red and Silver Splatter