CONTEST OVER: Guess the album art, win the album!

doomcreep

So I felt like doing something kind of fun to give back to the VC community. This is a simple game/contest with no strings attached.

Below is a portion of an album cover. The first to name the band AND album title wins a copy (+ random extras) from me. You don't have to pay anything. Just be grateful.

I do ask, however, that if you think you know which album it is but have no interest in owning it due to not having an interest in the music or already owning a copy, don't spoil it for others who would genuinely like to add it to their collection. I will reveal the pressing info once a winner is declared. 

RULES: Just to ensure this doesn't go to a lurker, because I'd feel better if this went to an at least somewhat active VCer, the only requirement for entering is that you have a minimum of 300 posts and/or 5 positive feedback. If this goes without a hitch, I'll likely do more of these in the future.

I will give only one hint: the album was released within the last 3 years.

contest.jpg

That's a bingo.

andy. wins it.

Bright pink /300

Opened, never played.

Congrats, dude. Hope you don't already own it haha.

PM me your address.

I've been meaning to pick up a copy, but the one time I actually want to buy it from Hot Topic it's gone. The damn thing sat in the bin for the longest time. I'm messaging you now. Thanks a bunch!

Side note: I remember playing a game similar to this on NeoPets way back when that was cool. You had to figure out the item going off like a 10px by 10px square. I sucked at it.

sorry lionbeak that I almost effed it up, luckily I deleted it immediately since like an idiot I only skimmed your rules and missed that part about not posting if already have a copy

No problem. I was gonna wait till after to reply to you because I was trying to pay attention to the thread.

This was an awesome idea. Wish I would have seen it before it was already over!

I really do love stuff like this. Congrats, Andy. I love the artwork for Wolverines. I have the pic disc. It's a beautiful little thing.

Glad you guys were into it. I probably should have allowed more time leading up to it but I was excited as a trial run haha. I'll do more eventually.