Questions from Concerned buyer.

Thanks Daegor, the detractors really do not bother me.   I am fair and honest in my dealings on here and on any other service.  I fully expect to receive the record as the user did have a very good rating.   However, when your PM's are ignored, then after stating in the thread  that you would like an update, then they say "I sent it, PM me" and you have already PM'd twice, and they still haven't responded, you do tend to question if things are on the up and up.   Apparently no one (or very few) on this board have ever been screwed in a deal on the internet.   Unfortunately, I have.  

Tellallyourfriends, I really admire your originality (sarcasm, since you may not get it).   And let me break this down for you, since you seem to be having an issue comprehending it.   I am not impatient.  I did not ask for the record right away.   I simply asked for communication.   One record I bought off Discogs last year was a similar situation.   I bought it, two days later the guy messages me saying he is out of town on a convention (he taught at a college).   He stated it would be a week to ten days before he was back in town, then he would ship it.   And he did just that.   Wonderful transaction, left his great feedback as he did me.  You seem to blur the lines between impatiently wanting a product now and an expected level of merchant courtesy.  

Also, you are correct in that I did start this thread after 3 days.  But what you seem to be missing is I was curious if this was the norm.   Most of my purchases have been on discogs, amazon, or ebay.  In almost all instances, there has never been a delay, not even of three days.  And my concern was generated because we had a good conversation going until the money was sent, then it stopped.   You can try to convolute things so that it fits into your distorted view of reality thus giving you a soapbox to preach on, but I really don't give a fuck.  Opening a dispute with the seller here is nothing I would even consider unless it went more than 10 to 14  days without any appropriate communication.   That may be impatient in some of your eyes, but from some of the PM's I have received, I'd say it's not.   

Per usual, I do appreciate the constructive replies. 

Monkeysuncle: be patient. You should have done your due diligence and researched SRC before ordering. At this point, you need to sit tight and let it play out. You have 45 days to file a paypal claim.

Completely fair argument, and lesson learned.  

you are correct, he did say it in the thread but continued to ignore my PM's, although he requested that I PM him and he would give me all of the information there.   Maybe it is insanity.  I really don't know.  Thus again, why I started the topic.  I have gotten some PM's from some users who say 10 to 14 days with no real communication is warranted.   I think he will produce.   But considering some past internet dealings, I try to guard myself and more importantly, my money.

I would wait at least 9-12 business days after the seller shipped the item.  I don't think I've ever ignored messages for longer than a day or two but some people do and it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't going to ship or that they are going to lie to you.  It just means they have some gene, one I'm pretty jealous of, that makes them impervious to the anxiety and OCD-like stress of having an unanswered message in their inbox.