Silversun Pickups - Pikul EP (Coke Bottle Clear & Clear)

Not sure about the green color..... I talked to Jennifer from Merchnow today and she tell me this:

"This release is in fact a clear version and not green, we do apologize about this confusion"

So... someone have others informations that confirm the existence of the "green color" ???

I emailed Merchnow about this earlier today, and they just replied with this:  "We are currently sold out of this item already. Keep checking back on our website though since new items are added almost everyday!

I’ve taken a look into the color as well, it is a clear/teal colored LP"

:(

It just takes a quick scroll up mate.  Welcome to VC

So the green does exist... but I'm guessing Jennifer must've been confused cause most people who don't collect hear "coke bottle clear" they imagine something clear like glass, whereas the dude who actually checked was able to confirm that it's the green tinted coke bottle color. I grabbed a clear from the band's store just in case, but I'm not entirely convinced the green is gone for good. Maybe they got some in early and those copies are indeed sold out as the guy said, but I think more will start to come in closer to the release date. 

Yeah, I asked if the coke bottle clear in the picture was indeed correct, or if there was only the clear variant. Jennifer confirmed that it was the correct color (actually, she called it clear/teal colored).

I followed up with her and asked why it sold so quickly and if they planned to have more available for purchase. Her reply:

"At this moment it does not appear that we will be getting in anymore, however it’s possible we may at some point or another.

The quantity we had of this item was not high, so it sold out rather fast!"

I have a feeling the coke bottle clear version will be made available in other places, too...but who knows!

Thanks for getting an answer.

The Film Independent Spirit Awards starts in 3 minutes on the IFC channel. Silversun Pickups is the house band. You can also watch online if you don't have that channel. It's 797 if you have att U verse.

It's hosted by Fred armisen and Kristen bell is that helps persuade you.

Other than the gold "neck of the woods" and the 10"/12" pikuls, what variants have you collected?

They do have a 7" with a couple different editions, but I guess I was using it as a broader term for saying I have (to my knowledge) a complete collection. Nothing to really brag about--almost everything they've put out is readily available, but they are one of my favorites.