Sun Kil Moon - Universal Themes (PO Later This Year?)

• 2 months later...

Man, I'm holding out for the US release for a couple of reasons (price may be a tiny bit lower, shipping might be quicker), but these Euro copies are really tempting me. It's hilarious how the Caldo Verde site stills says "UK and USA vinyl release dates TBA" and the UK release date was never actually announced.

In Fact Of The Huge Demand From You Guys In The US And The Sold Out On The First Case Within 16h!…  We Like To Let You Know, We Get A Second Case Of Copys Of Sun Kil Moon - Universal Themes LTD 2LP (Rough Trade/ RTRADLP787) Here In Germany On Wednesday 08/19...!

We Give Our Best To Hold The Price Down: Sealed Copy: 29,80$ Shipping (To US, AU, EU): 8,90$ 

http://www.discogs.com/seller/Vinyl_Limited/profile

If You Interessed, Please Have A Look…

Best Regards From Germany

On your discogs page it says 8euro not 8.99 for USA? Very tempting...I would pull the trigger in a heartbeat if it were just a few euro cheaper....I am sure a lot of us are on the fence....(but I am 90% sure the Caldo will be colored) 

Man, I'm holding out for the US release for a couple of reasons (price may be a tiny bit lower, shipping might be quicker), but these Euro copies are really tempting me. It's hilarious how the Caldo Verde site stills says "UK and USA vinyl release dates TBA" and the UK release date was never actually announced.

I tried to hold out.  After a month(?) without any word on a US release, I said fuck it.  It wasn't that much more and I got tired of waiting.  Plus, I have a busy couple of months coming up.  Don't know how much time I'll have to try and stay on top of the US release and this alleviates that concern :)