PO: Lights & Motion - Chronicle

This was just posted on Facebook:

Vinyl announcement! You can now pre-order a Limited Edition (500) Clear Purple Disc LP of my latest album Chronicle. The first 100 from my merchstore will be signed (19€) - If you prefer regular you can buy directly from Voice of the Unheard Records for 10€.

It will be released on May 18th.

* Signed (19€) http://lightsandmotion.bigcartel.com/product/lights-motion-chronicle-signed- limited-edition-vinyl

* Voice of the unheard Records (10€) - http://voturecords.com/shop/12/lights-motion-chronicle-lp-pre-order/

There was an issue with shipping fees calculation sorry, we've fixed that and you can now order it from the US for 21 euros shipping included (without tracking).

Sorry this is so expensive, usually I'd suggest grouping orders to have less expensive shipping by item, but the french post decided that packages that are more than 3mm thick need to be tracked (and prices are really high)

Seems you listen to the wrong genre/bands...IMO, 36 minutes is an EP!

Honestly I don't really mind about the length of an album / EP / whatever, as long as I enjoy it from the beginning to the end. Some long albums are great, some are boring, and it's the same for short ones.

About this one I played it a lot since it was released digitally, and when I got the test presses too, and I really find it great like that. After that if you prefer to call it an EP I really don't mind :)

• 3 months later...