PO: My Morning Jacket "The Waterfall" (5/5)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like all the Limited "Deluxe" Packages sold out on MMJ's site. Glad I didn't wait to pre-order one of those, as it's the only way to get the 7". Kinda surprising, with the high price tag, but I think there's only 2500 box sets. I've been holding off on listening to the new album until I get the wax in hand, and starting to get pretty antsy for this album.  

http://store.mymorningjacket.com/

anybody snag an extra copy of the deluxe vinyl bundle?  

I'm willing to buy or trade... for Ryan Adams Live At Carnegie Hall 6LP Set or Watch the Throne 2LP Picture Disc Set (both are brand new and sealed or unplayed).  

I know I'm a newbie to the site, so please redirect if this is not proper etiquette.  Thanks!

Did anyone's download card include the bonus tracks?  I ordered mine from Amazon and I just got the 10 album tracks.  Maybe the ones that shipped from their official site had a different download card that had the bonus ones?  

I ordered from Amazon, and my download card is just the 10 songs, but the AutoRip is the bonus edition. 

Only the deluxe packages that were (pre) ordered from the MMJ site will get the bonus tracks on their download card, but Floyd Mayweather's guess is as good as anyone's as to when these Deluxe packages will ship out. There was a very vague email over the weekend that the deluxe packages were delayed and would not be received on release day. They will be shipped "shortly" after release date. Sounds like more RSD delays, but since this vinyl is the same that everyone else with the standard package is getting, it could be just the 7" that is delayed or all be damned, the frigging puzzle!?!?

Anything that is purchased from the MMJ website should come with a buyer beware disclaimer these days with all the screw ups coming from their management

Hello,

If you're receiving this message you pre-ordered The Waterfall Deluxe Boxset via the Official MMJ Merch Store powered by Firebrand Live.

Due to some unforeseen production delays the album will not make it to your mailbox on street date (May 4th), and for that we apologize. It will be shipped out shortly after the official street date.

In the mean time, please watch your email for a personalized link that will allow you to download the digital files to enjoy on May 4th. That link will be sent from the Official MMJ Merch Store powered by Firebrand Live.

Thanks for understanding!

I caved and grabbed it locally since ordering online would put it close to $40 with shipping to Canada.  The shops said it's the distributor's cost pushing it up.  All four stores I've visited have the exact same price cause they know its gouging.  Its gotta be a Canadian shipping cost issue, sooooo so so so bogus.

We have seriously lost control of our postal system in Canada and our current joke of a Government is encouraging their cutbacks.  And mark-up in Canada is mostly based on shipping costs.  These days I'm seriously a 1:10 ratio now for online:in store.